Chapter Two

"May I" asked Leo as he pointed at the T.V remote. I bobbled my head yes.

When we were about 12 minutes into the new cops episode Leo asked me, "I have a question now for you."

I tryed to look stupid and said, "What?"

"I ask the questions here!" he said in what I guessed was his best batman voice.

I put my hand up in th air in defeat.

"Why were you in the asylum?"he asked, not careing that he randomly walked into my house, an was now on my touchest subject in the world.

"I don't want to talk about that" letting my words ooze with no emotion, and gave him the best death stare I could. I smiled on the inside his face went from curious to terrorfied in about .5 seconds.

"Sorry?" he asked, and srunk back from me.

"It's fine." i said on the verge of tears as I rember the blood curdling screams of... nervermind. "If you wanna know come over tomarrow."my voice had cracked after saying the sentence, I blinked to prevent all my emotions to run down my face.

He smiled lightly and said"I'm in the appartment next to you if you need somethin." he said in a very soft tone.

"O.K" I whimpered

"Bye" he said closeing the door softly behind him.

I broke down crying as he left, thinking of how my family died.     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Fluffy here,

Cliffhanger, I know. Kitty Knows how Katlyns family died so coment on her book Betrayed and Hunted.

Over anD Out Recrutes