Chapter Fifteen

Hey Fluffernutters,

You guys are sooo great for reading my story! I wuv you all to bits.

FYI- I've almost got 400 reads! YOU FLUFFERNUTTERS ARE AWESOME!

__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

**Proteus POV**

"Where'd all you presous teenages go?" I yelled as loud as I could, whitch wasn't very loud. What? Being the old man of the sea was hard. After I yelled I herd wild laughter coming from my room.

**Leo POV**

I barrled (still BARRLES!, godsdang it) laughing. When I looked up a very angry Proteus stared into my eyes, all I could see in his were the crashing waves of the sea. I meen like that all I could see. I saw the blue and white waters crash agast his iris like they were trying to get out.

"What so funny?" he asked in his raspy old man voice. I pointed to his closet like a little boy trying to convice his mom it was his sibling and not me. He walked in, he too chuckled. I looked in, this was one of those moments were you laugh too hard and you have to clap your hands like a retarded seal to show you're trying to laugh, but nothing comes out. Frank, one of the buffest roman demigods ever to live was sitting on the lap of the skinnest Hazle in the world. But what was too funny was his huge mouth was on Hazle's bonds, and he was slobbering all over her tiny hands.

He was never gonna hear the end of this. Aspeacily sicne most of the 7 were there too. I stated to scream Talk Dity to me. While I did that Percy beatboxed behind me, so it sounded like a pro beatboxer was next to a dieing cat. Katlyn did the girl in the begining, she would moan when a bad word came up in a lyric. Now it sounded like a prostute, a beatboxer, and a seal. When Percy and I got to the end Katlyn did the whole "What? I don't understand!" to finish it all off, when she "giggled" it came out as a loud laugh, now she sounded like a human dieing from Joker's laughing gas. Then all of us fell on the floor laughing till we had to hold our stomaches like all the OG was gonna come up. Even Frank and Haz were laughing behind thier chokers.

"I'm going to miss all of this!" said Proteus, his voice really scratchy from laughing/hacking up flum. "You guy's teas are done." he added between gaspes for air. "Eidothea bring the teas!" he managed between breaths, trying to slow down his air intake.

"Here you are daddy." said a young girl about my age. She had the same skin complection as her dad. She set a tray full of tea, water, and little cookies.

"Weren't you just a gordan?" Nico asked, still a little winded from laughing.

"Nope, she's in the living room as dust." she answered quickly.

__--__--__--__--

Hey you crazy Fluffernutters,

Hope ya like cliffies! I was having fun with this update so I'm sorry if you no like long updates!

Till next time!

Fluffy.