together forever

ellie pov:

me, amy and mick was on our way back to the studio for lunch and as usual there's paparazzi,

"is michael coming back to the music industry?......any celebrities photo shoots coming up?.....how do you feel about Justin bieber saying negative stuff about your children?"

I turned around and faced them then I walked up to the one who asked that, mick and amy followed me

"what do you mean negative stuff?"

"you don't know?" he asked

"no so I suggest you tell me or I will get you out of a job" everyone stops taking pictures and looks at me then he carry on speaking

"are you aware that your children blocked him?"

"yes"

"well he found out through the trends and he posted some tweets"

"and what tweets are these?" he hands me a piece of paper and I start to read them out loud "so the jackson kids blocked me, I guess they aren't belibers.........how dare they block me they aren't that special........I bet it's cause they think they can be the new king of pop and are jealous that I will be and not them..........I love mj but I'm starting to debate having him as my idol he obviously did a rubbish job at bringing them up it's rude to block people especially me" I hand the paper back, what a bitch 4 tweets about my children there is going to be hell over this and I don't care if he's younger than me but I'm taking action.

"what's your say on this Mrs Jackson" a paparazzi asked

"a lot of negative words"

"if Justin was to turn up right now what would you say?"

"I would tell him straight and he has no right to react like that and my children had a good reason as to why they blocked him" after a good hour talking to them they left and I went into the studio, wow I'm shocked that's the first time the paparazzi was nice and understanding but lets hope they stick to it in the article of tomorrow's papers. just before I go home amy calls me to the desk, I walk over and take a seat by here.

"he's tweeted you"

"who?"

"that bieber douche"

"what has he said?"

"he tagged you and then put does your chikdren want vip tickets for my los Angeles show I know they're a big fan of my music"

"he has gotta be kidding me"

"he's had like 400 retweets" I get my phone and I log into twitter and then I post a tweet clearing my children and I log back out then amy starts laughing

"what?" I laughed

"you posted that tweet 2 minutes ago and already have like 1k retweets and his has been on there for like 30 mimutes and he only got 457 retweets"

"there isn't many people I generally can't stand but this bieber kid has just made the list"

"he was on my list from day one, the money has gone to his head I mean the way he treats his fans is disgusting why would you throw anything at your fans which is mank"

"I know"

"and he copies michael in everything"

"seriously?"

"yeah the basbal jacket a little like thriller but with a j, the toe stand, he copied michael at a concert with the jumping up on stage except michael had fireworks and jumped like 50 feet in the air and bieber just popped up a toddler could jump higher than him and the last one I know is he just done a replica of a photo of  michael, the one where he is on the car roof and is surrounded by everyone waving.  bieber got that picture and the next picture is him trying to do the same but it's like 2 people in the background and his caption is 'what more can they say' he is nothing but a copy cat"