6

emily pov:

I'm due any day soon I can't wait, thank god the baby bump started to show so the media knows I would hate to just appear with a baby they would make up some rubbish. michael has decided to not do a dangerous tour but to bring out the 2 albums he started working on called blood on the dance floor and history and then do a joint tour. so the baby will be old enough to go travelling around the world. michael has just left to go and record the short film for blood on the dance floor so I decided to invite lilly around so she can help me with the portfolios for work.

"lilly can you pass me that-" I held my stomach then a realised

"em you ok?"

"my waters just broke"

"okay right you head to the car I'll call michael" I head to the car

michael pov:

"and cut, 10mins break then we carry on" the director shouted then frank came running over towards me.

"mike come on grab your coat Emily's waters has broke" I grabbed my coat and rushed to frank's car, I hope she hasn't given birth yet I wish frank would pay more attention to getting to the hospital faster than his cigar. we finally get there and lilly is in the entrance.

"michael your here finally"

"where to is she" she leads me to the room and luckily I was just in time. I rush over to be next to emily I grab sher hand

"ok, emily it's time to start pushing" the nurse said and emily grabbed my hand even harder, I think if she squeezes any more my hand will fall off.

"nearly there one more push" the nurse said again and then we heard the sweet little cries of our baby.

"congratulations" the nurse said when handing the baby in Emily's arm. I sat on the edge of the bed with my arm around emily whilst looking down at my wonderful son. lilly came in

"aww he's so cute what's his name?" me and emily lokked at eachother and at the excat same time "prince michael Joseph jackson I"

it was time to bring prince home here is the start of being a farther, I'm worried that with me being a deep sleeper I won't hear prince cry and it will be down to emily to do all the night feeds.