16

emily pov:

I woke up and michael was sound asleep, I didn't want to wake up it took him ages to get to sleep last night the crew ain't due to arrive for about 3 hours so michael can sleep in, I quietly got out of bed and had a quick shower then rushed to blanket's room so when he starts crying for his breakfast he won't wake michael up. I picked up blanket and eent to wake up the other two. they was already awake which took me by surprise "morning mommy" they both sung then started heading downstairs "be quiet you two daddy is still sleeping" "sorry" she whispered and started going down the stsirs more quietly. I made the children's breakfast and fter feeding blanket prince and paris was still eating so I quickly rang amy

"hey aims, how you doing?"

"good thanks, I heard about what's happen I'm so sorry I know michael is innocent"

"thanks, I'm calling to say I can't return to work on tuesday cause it's the day before the t starts so I'll do some nature shoots around the ranch and email them to you"

"don't rush it's fine, do you need any help with babysitting?"

"katherine rang this morning and said she and janet can help out but can you possible have them Wednesday cause they aren't back from a trip until Thursday."

"of course what time?"

" we have to leave at 11:30am so any time before then"

"I'll get there about 10:45"

"thanks aims"

"no problem, see you wendesday"

"bye" after I finished the phone call the kids had finshed breakfast, I let them stay in their pjs and play so they don't wake michael up after I put blanket in the play pen I done the dishes and then lokked at the time 8:20, I'll get the kids clothes and they can change down here I don't want michael awake until at least 9 so he will be able to had a decent amount of sleep. I headed upstairs and got their clothes then came downstairs. "here you go you two" I said whilst giving them their clothes, I changed blanket and then helped paris with her tights and prince with his shoes. it was now 8:56 I got the children's pjs then put them in the wash and headed upstairs. michael was still sound asleep I walked quietly over and sat next to him and gently shaked him "michael baby, time to wake up" his fluttered ooen and he let out a yawn and stretched "morning, what time is is?" "9am I let you sleep in this morning" "thank you" he sat up and gave me a kiss then headed to take a shower. I headed back downstairs.

michael pov:

I came downstairs to find emily and the kids watching spongebob, emily looks like she's enjoying it more than the children but it is a good show I enjoy it myself. emily noticed me then got up "what do you want for breakfast?"

"I'll can do it, go back to watching your show"

"no it's fine I needed a excuse to drag myself away from it" we both laughed

"just some lucky charms please" I sat at the table then emily came back and placed the bowl of lucky charms infront of me then sat opposite me and started eating a apple, the apple had eyes on it I started laughing

"what's funny?"

"you're eating applehead" she turned the apple around and giggled

"I thought I took all the stickers off the fruit which prince thought would be fun to make fruit faces"

"don't tell him you ate applehead" just as I finished my lucky charms the door knocked I went to answer it and it was frank.

"hey frank"