together forever

lilly pov:

I arrived at neverland and as I was approaching the door I heard a load of shouting from around the back, I walked around to the back of the house and I seen everyone running around I walk to the closest person who was emily

"hey em, what's with the shouting?"

"lola has escaped and we can't find her"

"lola as in llama lola?"

"yes"

"follow me I swear I noticed something whilst driving up" emily followed me and we made our way to about half way down the drive and I pointed to the left "is that her?" I asked. emily giggled "yes" then went over to get lola, we made our way back towards the zoo and blanket seen us and told the rest to stop looking. after lola was back in her pen I finally managed to say hello to everyone. the children went with michael to have a water balloon so me and emily sat on the bench.

"how you doing?" I asked

"fine, feeling better than I was yesterday"

"I couldn't believe what she done, making out she was a perfect mother"

"I know but thankfully michael cleared it"

"you're so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man"

emily looks over at michael and smiles "I was happy with him being my best friend but he's such a wonderful husband and farther"

"yeah kyle is pretty jealous of michael being his uncle not farther"

"aw, why's that?"

"when we get in our arguments he always says 'fine I'll move out with emily and michael cause michael is a cool dad'" emily laughed

"have you found a house?"

"yeah moving in next week"

"wow, where to is it?"

"the new houses overlooking the beach"

"I've seen them the other day, they're pretty"

"once we moved in you have to come over and visit"

"yeah"

emily pov:

it was nice being catching up with lilly, paris came running over and she was drenched

"mommy can you and lilly help us get dad it's not fair he's not even a little wet"

"sure, I got a plan" lilly said then smiled "you sit by the pool and make out you hurt yourself so we all come over including your dad then you ask him to help you up and we push him in the pool"

"perfect" me and paris said st the same time then paris headed towards the pool. she shouted for help and me and lilly ran over and quickly afterwards michael and the boys came running over. "paris you ok hunny?" I asked "I hurt my foot" she replied michael held his hands out "come on I'll carry you inside" as soon as she stood up she smiled and started to giggle then michael looked confused and then the boys pushed him in. he came back up from under the water "now kids that wasn't nice but it was funny high five" I giggled and gave the kids a high five. they went inside to get changed and lilly headed inside. I held my hands out to help michael out, he grabbed my arms and got out "was this planned?" he asked "maybe I giggled"

michael pov:

I got out the shower nand got changed, I was looking for a hairband to put my hair in a pony tail but I couldn't find any. I walked to the top of the stairs and I called emily she appeared at the bottom of the stairs

"yeah?"

"have you seen any of my hairbands I can't find any?"

"no but you can use one of mine" emily said whilst coming up the stairs, we got to our room and emily went over the the dressing table and got a hairband. I put my hair in a loose pony tail and I held emily's hand and we headed downstairs. after a few hours of chatting and messing around lilly headed home and then janet turned up.

"hey dunk"

"hey applehead" I gave her a hug "I'm wondering if the children want to come and stay at mine for a few days, they've opened a new theme park and I don't want to go by myself"

"of course if they want to go"

"great I'll go and ask them" janet went to ask the children and of course they couldn't refuse, they packed their bags they came down to say goodbye to me and emily. "have fun and we'll see you in a few days"

"bye they all chirped"

"love you" me and emily said at the same time

"love you too" they replied then got in the car, we said bye to janet then they left.

"so what you want to do?" I asked emily

"watch the sunset"

"giving tree?"

"yeah" emily smiled, we walked over and climbed up and then cuddled up on a branch and watched the sunset.