3

michael pov:

bad tour is nearly over, I hate touring but I do it for the fans they support me through everything. me emily have been together for almost a year, she's the one and I know we will be together forever, emily is currently back in california helping her sister look after the twins she is such a great auntie and I know she will be a great mother. I got 2 more countries left of this tour I can't wait to see emily again she is due to come out for the last country, Spain.

"mike, come on you have rehearsals" frank shouts whilst banging on the hotel tour. I open the door and then we leave, I hate rehearsals I think that the performance should come naturally not planned in advance. whilst in the limo I get a phone call.

"hello"

"hey applehead"

"emily, hey how you doing I miss you"

"aw I miss you too, im good thanks I'm ringing to wish you good luck at tonight's show"

"thank you baby, how is everyone?"

"they're good and kyle took his first steps today"

"aww, what about mia?"

"she's getting there"

we pull up outside the stadium "I just arrived at the stadium, I love you and miss you loads"

"love you too and see you in 4 days"

we say our goodbyes I hate saying it and having to put the phone down but I managed to do it.

emily pov:

hearing michael's really made me feel better, I miss him loads and can't wait to see him I'm so proud of him.

"hey em was that michael on the phone" lilly asks when walking in with kyle on her shoulders.

"yeah" I start to get teary but I managed to hide them from lilly, its getting late so I decide to go to bed. I had such a wonderful dream during that night, it was michael coming off stage and once we was back at the hotel he proposed it was truly magical and I really hope that one day michael will want to marry me and spend the rest of his life with me.

michael pov:

wow tonight's concert was amazing, i'm so glad it's the last one for Germany so I got time to relax for Spain. on the way back to the hotel frank is doing his usual filling the limo up with smoke from his cigar.

"hey frank I need to ask a favour"

"sure go ahead"

"for the final show I want to have emily very close to stage at the end cause she needs to come on stage"

"why, the fans know you're together"

"I want to ask her something and I want the fans to be apart of it"

"mike are you going to propose?"

"yes" I can't help but smile, I hope frank lets me and emily will say yes

"sure, of course you can. hope she says yes"

"me too"

emily pov:

I'm on my way to the airport to head to spain, can't wait to finally see michael again and I can't wait for these final shows to be over with I know how much michael hates touring and I can't wait for him to finally be back at home and can get a decent night sleep. I seen on the news last night that bubbles made an appearance on stage I bet he liked that. seeing as the plane has wi-fi and I haven't got michael to talk to I decided to go on instagram I haven't been on it for a few weeks. it felt great to be able to go on it and twitter. I finally arrived in Spain and carl was there to meet me. I grew more and more excited as we got closer to the hotel. we finally arrived and then headed to michael's room, I knocked on the door and then a few seconds later there stood my wonderful man. he pulled me into a long hug and we shared a passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much" I managed to say through my tears

"I missed you too" once we had our moment I went to say hello to bubbles. he gave me a massive hug and gave me a banana.

it was time for michael's 1 out of 3 shows and I can't wait to watch him on stage, I love watching him preform cause that's where he is truly happy and I love seeing him happy.

michael pov:

these days have gone fast it's now time to head to the stadium for the final rehearsals for the final show, I can't wait to pop the question to emily I really hope she says yes. we get to the stadium and I ask frank if he sorted out about the surprise.

"yes, it's in the pocket of the costume and is secure but try not to jump around too much cause it might fall out"

"cheers frank"

it's time to start I can hear the fans out there waiting, just a few more hours until I can ask emily the big question.

emily pov:

michael done amazing tonight he normally says how much he loves his fans and leave but this time is isn't leaving.

"I would like to to ask emily to come and join me on stage" he looks over at me and motions for me to come on stage, I look at frank and he nods a yes for me to go. I walk onto stage I'm extremly nervous what is going on alk the fans are cheering and shouting "we love you emily" I wave at them and then look at michael.

"this beautiful women here is truly amazing and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't sbe who I am today" he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring, tears starts to form in my eyes I can feel them "emily, I live you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you. will you marry me?"

"yes" thats when the tears released themselves, the crowd was cheerig and shouting congratulations whilst michael out the ring on my ringer then stood up and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, this was better than my dream.

michael pov:

she said yes, I'm so happy we left the stage and all the crew said their congratulations and then we was ready to head home. bubbles was cuddled up on Emily's lap on the plane and it looked beautiful, I know emily is going to be a fantastic mother and I can't wait for that day to happen. I sat next to emily and wrapped my arms around her.