CHAPTER-10

I am done! Like really done! I mean come on! I fainted two times just in last 5 hours! 

Go girl!!

Where the fuck is my Oscar. I have no idea how many times I have prayed for my life just this one night. Huh!!

I again woke up with a slight pain in my head in a passenger seat with Denim in the driver seat. His one hand was on the steering wheel and the other one was getting rid of the empty water bottle.

"Maybe you should change your way of waking up people!" I comment cleaning my face with a bored tone.

I am so freaking tired of fighting right now.

Denim raises his eyebrows at my surprisingly calm tone but says nothing about it.

"Its always effective."He says with a straight face."Just not with dead people."

I snort in an unladylike manner.

"Glad to know I am not one of them!" I say without missing a beat.

"Not yet,sweetheart,not yet!"

Even if it scares me I don't show it.

5min.

10min.                                       

15min.

No one says anything. I look out of the window cursing my life and my sore legs in my mind but pretend to stay calm.

Not like Denim cares. He also ignores the fact that I m sitting in the passenger seat and pretends that I don't exist.

I almost feel like I am Harry potter...!

I will stay in my seat and pretend that I don't exist.

"You are not going to ask where we are going?"Denim asks.

That's when I notice that slowly we are going out of that area. I squint my eyes and furrow my eyebrows in confusion while noticing it. Where are we going?

"Its not that you will tell me." I then say in a bored tone.

He raises his eyebrows and says"I might."

I look at him but he doesn't say anything else and stays focused on the road with a straight look.

I don't believe he will tell me.

After a few minutes of silence, I can't control myself from asking.

"So,where are we going?"

"A place with four letter word, where I shouldn't take you but still I am taking and risking my business cause I don't trust you." He replied,making me more confused.

I start thinking for the answer to this riddle. A four letter place..umm...Iraq?? No it can't be...

I got the answer

"Club!? Cause you are scared that I might tell everyone there that you kidnapped me" I said with a little proud in my voice cause I got the answer.

"Are you serious!?!who the hell goes to a club at 7 a.m??" He says raising his one eyebrow.

"My brain can't work right now because firstly, I saw a murder..secondly,You kidnapped me,thirdly, you never told me time...fourthly, I fell unconscious 2 times..sixthly,..."

"Okay, okay,whatever...We are going to your home!" He says in between my defensive talk.

"Really!?!?!?" I start squealing like a little girl about to get her favorite doll house.