CHAPTER-8

Life is so weird,right?At one moment you are having wonderful time and the very next moment you are counting down the last seconds of your life.

And guess what?

There aren't much left!!!!

That's what happening with me.Just before sometime I was at a party cursing at my friend because she got drunk and ditched me,I was laughing at the silliness of other people and now I am here waiting for the pain to come and take my life away.

I will not be able to hug my sweet brother Arec and will never be able to fight with Chase.

Good bye world!!

Good bye 5SOS and One direction!!

Good bye!!

Wait!!!Can we even think when we are on the verge of death and are shot badly?In movies the person is instantly dropped to the ground.

I slowly opened my eyes and take in the surroundings.It's after some moments I realize that it isn't Denim who shot the bullet and that...

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!

Wait!!What!

I am still alive?

But I'm damn sure there was a gunshot and this time it wasn't from a video game.I look at Denim and he has still raised his gun towards me.His eyebrows are scrunched in confusion.

Then there was another gunshot breaking the glass window of the classroom.I cover me ears as more gunshots started booming.Why isn't the watchman awake..Sleepyhead!

Just then the pretty boy with blonde hair whose name is Lewis Carter enter the classroom panting heavily.He had a gun in his hand too.

"It's them,we need to get out of here!" He says in hurry.

But I am busy in enjoying the fact that I'm still alive.

Ok so,quick check.I run my hands all over my body to check that I'm not a ghost standing here.

Yess..I am alive!!

"This is all your fault" Denim grips my forearm tightly and drags me out of the classroom following Lewis.

"Shit!We are covered from the entrance." Lewis says.Gun clutched tightly in his hands.

We are covered?On the main entrance there were Daisy and Jake.What happened to them?Are they shot?

There is no hand on my mouth that means I can scream!!But it will be of no use,no one will ever hear me.

An idea came in my mind and I decided to bite hand of Denim.I slowly started moving my forearm to my lips as he was talking to Lewis. With all my force I bite the hand of Denim that was placed on my forearm. He yelped in pain.

I took it as and advantage and decided to run.Before I can even take one step,he grabbed me by my hair and hit my head in wall and i start feeling dizzy. He pinned me to the wall and slapped me hard across the face.My cheeks sting from the slap making my dizziness worse.

"You Bitch!!How dare you!?" He growls.

As my legs are free,I decide to kick him in his child-maker.

My leg was mid-air before he tackled me to the ground and now he is straddling me.

"Umm...Denim,I don't think we have time for this." Lewis said with a smirk.

He's really cute. Don't get me wrong,he hasn't done anything to me!!

"Shut up!" Denim growled.

He then stood up and pointed his gun towards me.His fingers on the trigger.