CHAPTER-9

"I know exactly what we are going to do with her." Denim says calmly but I don't miss the evil glint in his eyes.Beside me Lewis tenses and whips his head towards him.

"Please tell me you are not thinking what I am thinking!"Lewis says with strain in his voice.But Denim ignores him and walks towards us and stops in front of me.

He then lifts his hand and moves a strand of hair from my face and tucks it behind my ear,still not breaking the eye contact. He has a challenging spark in his eyes as if challenging me to back-away.But I am so scared to do anything.I mean he sure did try to kill me million times.

He backs away and smirks again.

"She is perfect!" He says.

"I don't think this is a good idea!"Lewis says.

"It is!" Denim replies.

"Just look at her face....she looks so cute and innocent.." Lewis cooed and pinched my cheeks while I just standing there like dumb trying to figure what the hell is happening after all I am not a fucking doll.

"Oh yeah...Innocent!! Yeah she is, that's why she was roaming around in the school in the middle of the night!!" He says sarcastically and lets out a humorless laugh.

"Maybe she came for a selfie! Girls are crazy for it!!" Lewis says in a high pitched sound and pouts. He is cute not to mention hot too!Now don't jump on me saying that he's a kidnapper cause he still is a human!

Denim rolls his eyes."STOP IT LEWIS!"

"I will but please leave her!" Lewis says.

"NO" Denim says sternly.

"I will give you my special brownie!"

"NO"

"I will give you ice..."

"NO"

"Please,I.."

"NO" Denim growls.

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"YES" Denim says with a smirk.

"NO"

Lewis realizes his mistake. "Shit!That was cheating....You cheated!You cheated!You cheated!You..." Denim just rolls his eyes as Lewis keeps on repeating same thing over and over in high pitched voice.

"Stop it Carter!!" Denim finally says.

"I will if you leave her!!" Lewis pleads.

"No"

"Can you please just stop it!?!? I am already damn confused and I started having a headache!!" Both of them fell silent as I scream at the top of my lungs as they both started and stopped their yes-no game.

Seriousness and evilness started glinting in Denim's ice cold eyes. "Don't you dare yell like this. I can end your bitchiness any time!!" He yells angrily at me.

Lewis hugs me sideways."Don't yell at her.." Lewis pouts.

"ENOUGH OF THIS LEWIS!" Denim yells with so much venom that it made me flinch."She has fucking seen me doing crime!She will pay for it now!"

"But..." Lewis starts with puppy dog eyes.

"I am the boss here!" Denim speaks in an angry authoritative tone.

"Okay...fine! Do what you wanna do but please don't hurt her" Lewis says barely above a whisper.

"Adequate...So you have to..."