CHAPTER-3

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I heard a deep voice.

"Oh shit! I am so sorry...I didn't saw you there and I really am in hurry. Sorry,really!!" Usually I wouldn't have really cared but I am really not planning on being late to my chemistry class.
I really wanna live...you know.

I closed my locker in hurry and started apologizing to the person I just slammed my locker into.

When I looked at the person my breath hitches in my throat.
In front of me stood a dark brown haired,pretty tall and a really muscular boy. A really handsome one to be honest. He had blue eyes which were becoming really dark because of anger.

Oh...god boys shouldn't be allowed to be this handsome.
He had a scowl attached to his face.

"You know there were a lot of girls who were trying many different ways to get my attention. Yours was the most different one" He smirks.
His scowl was little faded and his eyes held a spark in them now.

Stop looking into his eyes!!
Oh My God they are damn awesome...
Stop looking into his eyes.
I just wanna get lost into this ocean.
Stop looking into HIS EYES!!!
Stop it Zara. Focus!!!
I blinked and my eyes seemed like I haven't done that in years.
Wow!!
Wait!! What did he said?

"Excuse me!! It was an accident. I didn't even know you were there." I snapped.
"Oh really!! Well,that's a new thing to hear" he said in a really cool voice but his eyes were dark with anger.

"Oh shut up!! Who the hell do you thing you are? I think I told you that it was an accident and I am saying that again. Well!! I you can't understand verbal communication then I can't help you." I practically shouted.

I mean come on.....its not 1960's things like this happen everyday. Ohkay...maybe not but its not the point. The point is that it was an accident That's it!

"You were the one who slammed the locker into me. You don't get to yell at me." He said.
"And I said sorry and secondly why would I do it intentionally?" I snapped.

Crowd started gathering around us with shocked faces.

"Because you want me in Bed...." He said in a sing-song voice.
"I don't!! And I don't even know who in the hell you are? And I have never seen you before." I snapped. He was seriously getting onto my nerves. This jerk has a lot of ego!

He laughed and amusement filled in his eyes. He turned towards the crowd.
"Did you people hear? She said she doesn't know me. Who doesn't know me can raise hand."
Nobody raised hand. I felt dumb standing here. The whole school knows and I don't. He might be the one everyone is talking about. And honestly I would have fallen for him if he hadn't been this jerk.
He laughed again.
"He is Denim Parker!" Someone said.

"So you know me now...may I know your name little witch so I can give you appointment for your turn in bed"
His dark blue eyes are just awesome and his facial features are damn....
"I know I am irresistible but can you answer my question" he smirked.

Get a hold of yourself Zara.

"Actually... I'm visualizing duct tape over your mouth." I snapped.

"What you said just know? You're visualizing my mouth over your mouth....so the whore admits it and you will never guess what your mom told me in the bed last night."He smirked.

Now the temper took the best of me and I slapped him hard on his face.

Shocked gasps erupted from the crowd and now I noticed some people were even videotaping it. I quickly took my books from my locker as he was shooting daggers at me.

"You...." He said in a really cold and dangerous voice. His eyes were changed into a really dark color due to anger.

"Yes? Me!?" I fluttered my eyelashes.

"You will pay for it! I will get you back!!" His voice was turning into a really dangerous tone.
I quickly hurried off to my chemistry class. Hell waiting inside.

Oh my god!! I don't believe that happened. No one has ever talked to me like that and this new student comes over and insults me and my mom. If anybody ever touches the topic of my mom anger just gets into my brain.

"Ms. Roberts !!!" Ms. Fitzgerald's shrill voice brought me back from my thoughts.
"Ms. Roberts , would you like to explain your reason of being late to the class?" She asks in a not-so-kind-voice.

How about a no!! Obviously I don't said that out loud. I am so not interested in dying this early. Who knows what she will do?

"I am sorry mam...." Just as I was going to say something the door of the class slammed open.

"Well,well,well!! What do we have here? Today we have 2 late comers. So,Mr. Parker,what makes you late that too on your first day?" Ms. Fitzgerald asks.
I could practically feel the anger radiating from her.

I turned around and there stood Denim and his eyes met mine with a really pissed off expression.

"I am really sorry,mam. I had very undeniably bitchy reasons to be late. By the way you have really nice hair." He said in a really charming voice which can make any girl's heart melt.
And today the girls are surprisingly attentive to the situation.

"Language Mr. Parker . You don't come to school to make comment on your teachers. I'll forgive you for this once but next time I won't let you enter the class for whole year." I don't know about others but I surely did notice the change in the tone of her voice.
Really!!! This lady had me do chemistry numericals of the god knows which grade when I was late the first time. This was one of the teacher who couldn't handle a slight mistake and now when he compliments her hair she let's him go. Just like that!

Life is just so unfair!!

"You too Ms. Roberts but I won't tolerate late comers next time."

Ohkay....so maybe not that unfair.
Yay!!

I murmured thank you and looked for a seat to sit.
And all the color drained from my face and my little happy moment when I realized that there was only one seat left and that was behind Mr. I-am-so-hot-so-I-can't-keep-my-jerkiness-to-myself.

Denim Fucking Parker.

And that son of a bitch smirked at me with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
Life is really UNFAIR!!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey Guys!!
Sorry for late update. We know we promised on Monday but we were not able to post.
As apology we will try to post next chapter soon. Maybe before Monday ;)
Sorry once again and sorry for a short chapter but you will find surprises and surprises in the upcoming chapters.
Lots of Love
Have a beautiful day