Twenty-Two

A/N: about time for a weird night. also this is a long chapter.. if not the longest yet, but i think you guys can guess why ;)

Kian practically tumbled into Jc's house. The white t-shirt he was wearing was stained with what looked like puke and his pants were unbuttoned, revealing some white Calvin Kliens underneath. He was evidently drunk which Jc found strange, for many reasons.

Firstly, he knew the guy drank, but he didn't really see him as one to get this drunk.

Kian hadn't looked up at Jc yet, he was just lying on the floor, mumbling something that Jc couldn't quite understand.

"Why are you here Kian?" Jc finally spat out, his arms crossed.

Kian looked up from the floor to meet Jc's eyes and loudly responded with, "To profess my love to you of course!" He laughed at his own joke, waving his hands around as if in water.

"Right..." Jc shook his head disapprovingly, but couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Just help me up would ya," Kian extended his hand for Jc to grab. Jc obliged, pulling him back to his feet and keeping him steadily in place.

"Thanks," Kian drunkly laughed, smiling a very broad smile at Jc.

Jc was... confused to say the least. This was definitely a strange side of Kian that he knew for a fact did not come out often.

"I'm gonna get you out of these dirty clothes okay," Jc said, kind of breaking out into a small smile as Kian and himself clumsily walked up the staircase, Kian tripping every few seconds, but Jc's arm was wrapped firmly around Kian's waist...so you just knew nothing bad would happen to Kian.

"Oh you naughty boy," Kian winked at him, playfully tapping at Jc's lips with his fingers to which Jc slapped away.

Jc's cheeks heated up, "No! -um -Not in like that way!" He awkwardly coughed, pulling them up faster toward the room.

Best case scenario at this very moment would be they make it up these tragically long steps, Jc gives Kian some extra clothes to where, then Kian passes out from how drunk he is, at last, Kian would now be out cold on Jc's hard wooden floor where he lies soundly asleep, unable to bother anyone or cause anymore damage to Jc's life until morning where he would by then be completely sobered up...

This was only what Jc had hoped for though. What would have been best to happen.

When they finally reached Jc's room, Kian began stripping off his clothes shamelessly.

Jc's eyes widened, he wasn't really used to people being this open about their bodies.

"Um..what are you doing?" Jc asked, bewildered.

"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm and I quote 'getting out of these dirty clothes'," Kian retorted, staring Jc down as he unbuttoned and slid his pants down his legs.

Jc gulped, unable to look away, it was as if Kian had some invisible grip on him.

Thankfully though, Jc snapped himself out of another one of his little trances and headed toward his closet where he picked out an old, black, long-sleeved Metallica t-shirt that he only ever used to sleep and a random pair of pants that Jc forgot he even had.

Of course Kian refused to wear the pants at first.

"Fine, at least wear the shirt," Jc persisted, not wanting an almost fully naked Kian prancing around his room.

Jc tossed him the shirt and Kian gave an approving smile once realizing it was a Metallica shirt.

"Well Caylen, I've got to say, I didn't quite catch you to be a heavy metal guy," he smirked as he put on the shirt that was only a tad bit loose.