Seven

A/N: I have so many mixed up ideas for the future of this story I kinda love it.

Kian ran back toward the custodian closet, hoping to find some kind of colored paint. After a few more minutes of moving things around he came across a large can labeled blue and another one red.

He grinned, taking them out of the closet and setting them on the ground. Once closing the closet door he lifted the handles on the cans and carried them out of the room.

"More paint?" Jc asked, glancing over at Kian.

"Yeah," Kian said, making sure to keep a straight face, he didn't want Jc becoming suspicious.

Jc nodded, not thinking anything of it.

Kian set them down next to the wall and began to paint white paint over the graffiti.

"So how's your thot girlfriend doing?" Kian asked after awhile, looking over at Jc for a reaction.

Jc turned around, his mouth falling open. "Did you seriously just say that?" Jc asked, wondering if he had misheard.

"Hey that was actually nice, I could've said much worse," Kian defended, laughing at the reaction Jc had given him.

"You're one to talk," Jc retorted, getting angry once again, Kian just had a talent for annoying him.

Kian stopped painting, turning around to look at Jc.

"What are you trying to say?" Kian glared, not finding it funny anymore.

"Oh nothing," Jc smiled innocently, going back to painting the walls.

"No, finish what you were gonna say, really I want to hear it," Kian sassed, crossing his arms and awaited Jc's response.

Jc sighed, stopping his process of painting again to turn to Kian.

"I'm just saying, you're the one who sleeps around with everyone, not Lia," Jc pointed out, matter of factly.

"I'm gonna let that slide, but all I'm saying is that she gives me that slutty vibe," Kian told him honestly.

Jc clenched his fist, "Takes one to know one," Jc said through gritted teeth.

Kian snorted in disbelief, "That's it," Kian said angrily, dropping his paint brush and wiping his hands against his jeans.

Jc stepped back, afraid of what Kian was going to do. Kian stepped toward him, seemingly going for Jc, but stopped at the last seconds and instead went for the colored paint can next to Jc.

Jc's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Kian twisted open the can.

"What are you doin-" Jc started, but never got time to finish his question because he didn't find the need to, his question had already been answered.

Kian splashed the red paint at Jc, catching him by surprise.

Jc gasped at the sudden wet paint dripping from his clothes.

"What the heck Kian!" Jc yelled, trying to remove the paint from his face.

"Hey I think that's the first time you've used my first name," Kian laughed, setting down the now almost empty paint can.