Eight

A/N: guys I like writing on this story and I think I'm gonna start dedication chapter to people who vote and comment <3

"We can go out tonight if you'd like," Jc paced around his room, his hand clutched tightly around his phone.

"I thought you were grounded," Lia pointed out.

Jc thought he was going to be too, but his parents let him off easy since he had already been punished enough by staying in detention all day. Not to mention he was stuck in there with Kian, which made his punishment even worse.

He had decided against mentioning that the boy who had also gotten detention with him was the same one who drove around in a motorcycle and smoked cigarettes just for bare fact that he didn't care about the after affect of what would happen to him if he smoked.

"I was in the same room as Lawley for hours, I think that's punishment enough," Jc laughed, re-fixing his assortment of books that were already in perfect order as he waited for Lia's response.

"Fair point," she laughed.

"So you'll go on the date with me?" Jc asked again, moving away from his bookshelf to sit on his bed that was already perfectly made.

"Yes of course," she clarified.

Jc nodded, not knowing what else to say. "Splendid, I'll pick you up at exactly 7:00," Jc said formally, waiting for her to agree to the time before hanging up.

Once she did Jc locked his phone and got up from his bed. He looked through his closet for the outfit he would wear on his date with Lia.

Jc went through different outfits, at the end just going with a short sleeved light blue and green flannel with pants that weren't too tight, but fit nicely in a way so that his curves didn't show too much, he had always been insecure about his figure. Sometimes he felt like his figure was too feminine.

He then put on his dress shoes that he had made sure to polish anytime he had the chance.

Jc flattened out his shirt, making sure to rid of any excess wrinkles that would ruin his polished appearance.

He had exactly three hours until he had to go pick up Lia. He would probably just go over to Connor's house in the meantime.

Thankfully Connor's house was only a few blocks from his so he didn't have to bother about asking his parents for their car.

"May I go over to Connor's house?" Jc asked his dad as he walked down the stairs from his room.

"Sure, but be back early-" his dad started to say.

"Oh and afterward can I borrow the car to pick up Lia for the date?" Jc asked, hoping he wasn't asking for too much.

Jc's father nodded dismissively, waving him off as Jc shot him a goodbye.

Jc only hung around for a little while longer before exiting the door and heading toward Connor's house.

The temperature was gladly kept at a cool breeze so Jc didn't arrive as a sweaty mess.

He walked up Connor's front porch, knocking on his door three times and then stepping back to wait for a response from Connor. He hadn't told him he was coming over, so he hoped he didn't have any plans.