Seventeen

A/N: thank you to everyone who comments and votes on this story , ilysm <3 i suck for not updating.

"Oh and these'll have to go," Kian said holding up the crutches Jc had handed him.

Jc's mouth widened in shock, "What do you mean 'these'll have to go!' I literally can't walk without them!" Jc exclaimed with disbelief.

Kian just stood there with his arms crossed, amused. "You won't be doing any walking for the time being so it's kind of pointless to just carry them around," Kian pointed out.

Jc took a deep breath, if Kian was going to give him a 'ride' he couldn't disagree with the boy.

"Fine, then where do you suggest we put them?" Jc questioned, it was his turn to cross his arms.

Kian just laughed, taking the crutches and throwing them into the bushes. If Jc wasn't shocked before he definitly was now.

"What the heck is wrong with you!" Jc turned in Kian's direction.

"So much," Kian simply said, urging Jc to get on his back.

Jc was hesitant, but now that he didn't even have his crutches, his only option was to go with Kian.

Jc put his arms around Kian's neck loosely and put his legs around his waist. Kian quickly caught them.

It was weird to say the least.

Kian shifted around a little, making sure the position was comfortable since this would be a long walk.

He started toward the direction of Jc's house, not saying anything for the first few minutes of their walk.

"You know... you never really answered my question on why you're helping me," Jc mumbled, still finding Kian's act of kindness (if that's what you could call it) suspicious.

"Oh so Kian Lawley just can't do something nice out of the kindness of his heart without being accused of bad intentions?" Kian shook his head, pretending to be offended.

Jc narrowed his eyes at him, and even if Kian couldn't see him doing it, he knew he was.

Kian tilted his head up toward Jc which left only a tense gap between them.

Kian gave him his famous smirk to which Jc just rolled his eyes and pulled his head back up, away from Kian's face.

"So who gave you the uptight genes?" Kian spoke unexpectedly.

Jc was getting used to Kian's random stupid questions.

"I'm not uptight for the last time, and my whole family just knows the proper time to have what you would call 'fun'."

Kian snorted, "I'm pretty sure you and I have very different definitions of fun," Kian said.

"Okay, what's your definition of fun?" Jc asked him with wonder. He already figured what Kian would say, but for some reason he just wanted a description of what he could never have.

"Well I'd say going out to parties, totally fucking your mind up and getting laid are all pretty fun things to do," Kian said, not even thinking twice about it.

"That's it ?" Jc was expecting a little more.

Kian lifted his eyebrows, not realizing he was expected to give a detailed description.

"I actually-" he started again, but stopped what he was going to say.
Jc quickly caught onto the hesitation, hoping he would finish his thoughts.

"You actually what?.." Jc urged him on.

It seemed as if Kian was having a small argument with himself on whether to tell Jc what he was about to say or not.