Eleven

A/N: Do you guys prefer short but more frequent updates or long but not so many updates ? I really wanna know .

Lia ran up to Jc, bright white posters in hand. "Do you need help with those?" Jc asked, seeing as the posters were practically slipping out of her hands.

"If you don't mind," she smiled gratefully, handing Jc three blank posters.

"How are you?" He asked, giving her a quick good morning kiss.

"I'm good, just sad I couldn't ride the bus with you this morning," she pouted, a small look of guilt shown.

"It's fine," Jc dismissed, taking ahold of the hand that had nothing in it.

She smiled as they walked toward the school entrance.

Jc gave her a smile, but only returned it half way, he still hadn't forgotten about this morning and it was bringing him back into a bad mood.

He looked back, noticing that Kian was in no rush to get into school even though they were told to be inside in less than ten minutes.

Kian turned toward Jc's direction and let out a drag, all while they exchanged glares from a distance.

"This way," Lia lead Jc toward the back door, snapping him out of his intense stare down with Kian.

"So decide on the debate topic yet?" She asked, genuinely interested.

"Yeah, I've decided to go with Harrison's suggestion on discussing underage drinking and the illegalization of alcohol," Jc explained, already thinking up a good argument for the debate.

"Sounds debatable," she laughed, taking the posters from Jc's hand and stacking them on a chair outside the science room.

"What are these even for?" He asked, turning over the posters to make sure he was right about them being blank.

"Mrs. Cloro asked for them, she's holding a science fair and I was thinking of joining," she said.

"Sounds fun," Jc grinned, science wasn't exactly his best subject, but he still found it interesting.

"You should join!" Lia exclaimed happily, swinging their hands.

How could he reject her offer politely?

He couldn't. He was never really one to say no.

"Um yeah maybe," he replied, not completely dismissing the idea.

"Great!" She said with a wide grin.

The bell rang, signaling class was about to begin.

Jc and Lia quickly returned to their lockers to collect what they would need for first period.

"I'll catch up with you in class, I have to ask Mr. Forun something before class starts," Lia told him as she shut her locker.

"Okay, see you in a minute," Jc gave her hug before she rushed away to the classroom.

His locker was at the far end of the hallway, thankfully away from the crowd of people that were rushing to get to class.