Chapter 28

(Thank you guys for voting! Here is your EARLY update!)

Dallas's P.O.V

Everything around me seems to vanish as soon as the words pour of of Taylor's mouth. She can't be serious! Is she serious?

"Hey man, you coming?" Isaac asks me, causing both Taylor and Mandy to look up at me.

"Yeah." I answer him, never breaking eye contact with Taylor. "Let's go."

Taylor's eyes begin to water, and I know she is trying her best not to cry right now. She just fucked up. Big time!

Isaac and I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab a muffin, just before walking outside and getting into my car. My plans today are to get as far away from this hell hole of a relationship I'm in. I know she doesn't mean what she told Mandy, but I can't completely shut out that thought. I mean, if she really liked me she wouldn't care what Mandy thought.

Taylor's P.O.V

As soon as our eyes meet, I begin to tear up. I really fucked up.

After Dallas and Isaac leave, I try my best not to flip out on Mandy for asking me that outrageous question. But I can't blame this whole thing on Mandy. She doesn't deserve it. She doesn't even know what the hell is going on!

"Tay, you okay?" Mandy asks me when we get downstairs. I have been preparing my self for this question, for about five minutes now. I've just been thinking about all of the possible things I can say to her, basically just a way to tell her I like her brother. A lot. And that we're dating.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I say. Oh yeah, and me and your brother have been sneaking around with each other for the past few weeks and now were dating. Ithink to myself.

"Okay." She answers. She must be blind. Well actually, I'd rather her be completely unaware of anything that's going on than completely aware and pissed.

After finishing our amazing blueberry muffins that Mandy's amazing chef, mom made...we head outside. It is not until we get to the car that I realize, I don't have my bag. Shit. Mandy probably thinks I want to go spend the day with her, when really all I want to do is go home. I want to go home eat some hot soup and watch a sad movie.

"Damn!" I yell, trying to cause Mandy to look at me. It works.

"What?" She snaps, I must have scared her. I try my best to ignore the obvious smile that creeps up on my face.

"I just remembered, my brothers coming today. I need to get home!" I say, Mandy frowns, and I feel guilty! God, I hate having such a big heart.

"Dang, I was really hoping we could catch a movie!" Mandy says, we walk back into the house and I begin walking upstairs alone. I take this as my opportunity to see Dallas's room one more time. Perhaps for the last time.

When I enter the room, the first thing I see is the guitar that I have grown to love. The next thing I see isn't so familiar, it's a photo. The photo is of...me? When the hell did he take this?

"Taylor?" Mandy calls from downstairs, scaring the absolute shit out of me.

"Coming." I yell back. Out of curiosity, I flip the picture over and notice a very faint sentence. Written in pencil on the back of the photo is the words:

January 20th, the day I fell in love with Taylor.

My heart begins to ache at the sight of the words. Love? Dallas loves me? It is in that moment that I start to believe what I've been dreading throughout this entire relationship...I am in love with Dallas!