Chapter 3

I am suddenly awaken by Mandy shaking me vigorously.

"Your moms here, wake up!" Mandy shouts, I can barely hear her because my head is pounding.

"Okay." is all I can manage to say...unless i want to puke again.

"I'm going to bring your bags to the car, okay?"

"That's fine."

"You need to get up before your mom gets pissed off...AGAIN!" Mandy's tone is kind of harsh.

I slowly get up and quickly realize I'm not wearing a shirt. I assume, well hope its because I puked all over myself last night. Gross! Mandy comes through the door of the trailer followed by my mom, who looks pist.

"What are you doing!" My mother shouts at me,

"What are you talking about?"

"I  have been waiting outside for like 15 minutes."

"Big deal, in case you haven't noticed I'm sick as hell!"

"In case you haven't noticed, I am your mother and you will not talk to me that way!" 

"I'm sorry, okay? Now can we just go?" I sound like an impatient  5 year old, but all I'm worried about right now is getting home and going to bed.

"C'mon, were leaving." My mom finally says.

'Its about time!" I rudely remark.

The car ride home seems longer than usual, and my agonizing stomach pains are not making this trip any better. I have to ask, well its more of a demand for my mom to pullover about six times so I can dry heave. The worst part about the ride home is when my mom asks me if I think I may be pregnant. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed to talk about sex with my mom, but I am. Even though I know, she knows I'm a virgin, It still irritates me to think that she would think of me as the type of person to be pregnant at the age of 17. After a few reassuring comebacks, and one to many eye rolls, we finally get home. I practically jump out of the car and bolt to the bathroom to vomit for about the fifth time in the last 2 hours.

"Honey before you go upstairs, I have just one question." My mom sounds unsure if she should ask me.

"What is it?" I ask suspiciously.

"About the preg-" I cut her off mid scentence.

"Im not pregnant! UGH!" I shout, then run upstairs to sob into my pillow.

I'm not sure why I'm crying, but it feels good to let it out. I am interrupted mid sob by the loud text alert of my phone.

* Hey, your still coming to the cheer sleepover at my house on Saturday right? - Mandy *

Our cheer team has an annual sleepover every year, to "bond" but everyone knows its just to talk shit about the wannabees who didn't make the team. Its always at Mandy's house since her house is the biggest and her mom controls every thing the team does. I quickly reply to Mandy's text just before thinking about something, I haven't really thought about since the bus ride to cheer camp. Dallas. I wonder if he will be there while the sleepover is happening. Will he talk to me? I begin to get exited before realizing what I'm doing. Am I seriously thinking that I want him there? I quickly push the thoughts away from my  head before shutting my eyes.

           _________________________________________________________________

"Mom?" I shout as I run down the stairs.

It must be Sunday already, shes at church, she has to be. I pour myself a glass of orange juice and contemplate whether or not I should make myself a piece of toast. I decide not to and sit down to watch the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashions. My mom enters through the door just as Rob begins to yell at Kim. My dad follows behind her. MY DAD!

"Dad!" I yell as if I haven't seen him in years. I hate to admit it but my mom is right, my dad is almost never home because he is practically married to him job.

"Hi honey!' My dad shouts back at me.

The door swings open and I am shocked at the person standing before me!

(Sorry I had to end it there! Its short, i know but since I'm updating pretty much everyday the chapters wont be super long; they will be longer than this though! Stick around for the sleepover in the next chapter!!)