Chapter 7

Of coarse. Of coarse Laura had to say truth or dare. I'm horrible at this game. I chicken out on almost all of the dares.

"Good idea! I'll go first!" I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of Mandy's mouth. She knows that I hate truth or dare. Whatever.

"Hmmm, ok Laura. I dare you to take off your shirt." Mandy says, Laura's face immediately flushing.

"You asked for it." Laura says just before taking off her shirt to reveal a black sports bra and a very toned stomach.

"Good job!" Mandy shouts, everyone busts up laughing.

"Okay. Rachel, I dare you to knock on Dallas's door and ask for toothpaste." Laura dares her,

"What? Hell no!" Rachel shouts at Laura. She looks pist. I wonder why Rachel is getting so pist off about this?

"Are you chickening out?" Mandy sounds shocked.

"I guess I am." Rachel tells her, rudely of coarse.

"Um, okay I'll go!" Summer, the prettiest girl on the team says, breaking the awkward silence.

"Taylor." My heart starts racing as soon as she says my name. "I dare you to go outside and jump into the pool." I relax after hearing the rather stupid dare.

"Okay, come on!" I say as I exit the cheerleader filled bedroom. Once we get to the backyard, I walk over to the pool.

"Oh, one more thing." Summer tells me just as I am about to jump in. My heart begins racing again, not wanting her to say- "Naked!" She finally says, cutting off my thoughts.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask. I already know the answer.

"Nope, strip it." Summer chuckles. She must have seen the worried look on my face, because she immediately said, "Okay fine, bra and panties is fine." Thank the lord!

After standing there for a moment, I finally nod my head agreeing to the annoying dare. I slowly strip down into my undergarments, and walk over to the edge of the pool. Even though it's December, I still take the dare. After standing there for a little longer I finally come to realize that Mandy's brother Dallas is in the house. He can walk out at any moment. After thinking those rather scary thoughts a quickly dive into the deep pool.

"Wow I cant believe you actually did it Tay!" Mandy shouts, the rest of the team claps for me as I exit the freezing pool. We stood there for a moment registering what I has just done, when suddenly we heard the glass door to the backyard slide open.

"Holy shit." Dallas says as he stands in the doorway. He looks just as shocked as I am. I feel my cheeks flush as Dallas scurries back inside the house.

"Oh my god!" Laura shouted. The whole team including me bursts into laughter. Everyone except Rachel.

"Rachel, are you okay?" I ask her, shivering.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Let's get inside before you freeze." Rachel sounded upset, and it was eating away at me. I wanted, no needed to know why. I quickly got dressed, not wanting another incident like that to happen again.

"You guys go ahead, Mandy can I talk to you for a minute?" Rachel asked.

"Uh, sure." Mandy replied.

Mandy's P.O.V

"Is everything okay Rachel?" I asked her, not really wanting to know the answer.

"No, not really."

"Well, talk to me."

"Okay, don't get mad okay?" Now I really didn't want to know. I really hope this doesn't have to do with Taylor.

"Okay."

"Well, you know how I was telling you guys about that boy in my room?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it was um Dallas."

"What!" I couldn't believe what was coming out of this bitches mouth.

"I'm so sorry Mandy. He kind of threw himself at me, and me and Josh got in a fight today."

"How could you do this?" I am pist!

"Im sorry." Is that really all she could say?

"I knew I shouldn't have ever introduced you guys last year." I introduced them at one of the football games last year. He was all over her, but called her a slut once we got home."I can't believe you. You, you slut!" I felt so much better after I finally said what I had been wanting to for 3 years now. After yelling at Rachel, I ran into the house and to my bedroom followed by Rachel.

Taylors P.O.V

After Rachel ordered us to go inside the house, we sat in Mandy's room gossiping about how much of a pervert Mr. Santara, the history teacher is. Just as Zoey was began telling us about how she heard her parents getting it on last night, Mandy came storming through the door followed by Rachel. Judging by Mandy's silence I assumed she would just tell me later. I wasn't really sure I wanted to know though.

"Is everything okay?" Summer asks the two girls.

"Yeah, everything's great." Mandy assures the team.

"How about we watch a movie." Laura suggests.

"Okay." the team says at the same time. After looking threw the romance section of Netflix for about 15 minutes, we finally decide on Dear John.

(Sorry this chapter is short. Again. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE VOTE!)