Levi X Reader | Anger |

The blizzard swept through the town, completely blanketing layers of white onto the once plain scenery.From the confines of their home, they could hear the whistles of the wind, singing horrifically. The mixtures of tea in the kitchen distracted her from the terrifying storm outside.  Levi sat on the couch laying out blankets, igniting the fire in the small pit. Both of them were quite irritated lately over the recent events, leaving them with short tempers.

Suddenly a crash was heard from the kitchen causing him to halt his actions.

"What was that?" He asks from the living room.

"Uh, I dropped a teacup." She responds carefully, bending down the pick up the shards of glass.

 He begins walking quickly in her direction. "Are you serious? How did you possibly manage to do that?" 

"I don't know." She replies monotone, cleaning the mess.

He notices the blood dropping from her hand and onto the floor. Rolling his eyes, he grabs a paper towel, handing it to her. 

She gladly accepts it and holds it over her bleeding palm, before continuing to clean the mess. 

"You can't do anything right I swear." 

"It was an accident." 

"Doesn't look like an accident to me." He spits.

Scoffing, she retorts, "So you think I did it on purpose? Wow, you must be denser than I thought- and to think I considered you smart." 

"Oi, you don't get to talk to me like that you bastard."

Things were escalating pretty fast, neither of them would back down though. 

" I think I can do whatever I please." She stands up after cleaning, throwing away the shards.

"You'll do whatever I tell you to do- no questions asked." He crosses his arms, walking back to sit on the couch, directly across from the fire.

"You don't scare me." She places tea on the coffee table in front of him, carrying her own tea with her to the fireplace.  "You don't have to be an asshole all the time y'know." 

"You don't have to be annoying all the time" He scoffs, watching her put the teacup to her lips.

She lets the warm liquid run down her throat, absorbing the taste. " Who hurt you, Levi? Any reason why you're so cold and bitchy?" She begins, setting the cup down next to her. "You would think pain would make you a nice person, or more open-minded, but no; you choose to build up walls and act like a dick. God forbid you let anyone get too close." 

He could feel the irritation drip from her voice like venom. "If you keep talking like that, I can think of a few ways to make you shut that damn mouth of yours." The man clenched his fist in his lap.

"Like what? Hit me? Go head. It doesn't make it any less from the truth. "

"Keep your shitty nose out of my business you ungrateful brat." He raises his voice. Levi became aggravated when it seemed like his words had little to no effect on her.

No flinching or backing down,  just the same relaxed and expressionless face she always wore. It irritated him to the point where he physically felt his body heat up.

His cadets and others always flinched at his words or complied. She remained poised as ever.

"Why? Maybe whatever you have going in is the reason why you're a fucking asshole. Try opening up for once." She watches him take a cup of tea before he sees him grip the cup.