Sangwoo X Reader |Preview?|

This is a preview to something I may end up working on! It is missing a lot of details, it's just like a "trailer" you could say!

Read the note at the end for more details! Please let me know what you think! :)

Enjoy!

Growing up in the same neighborhood with a troubled small, black haired child seemed to bring joy, and concern.

He always ran across the street, down a few houses to find her, sitting in her front yard, giggling at the squirrels that chased each other.

She noticed his sleep deprived face, and bruises on his body. Everytime he came over, they seemed to multiply.

Anytime his father raised his voice, In young Sangwoo's mind, he thought of sprinting to his safe haven,  which was less than a mile away.

And he did. He ran to the arms of (y/n) everytime.

While his father was at work, his mother knew where Sangwoo would run to. Eventually she invited her over for the day.

"You're a very sweet girl! Where are your parents? They raised you well." She said warmly.

She thanked his mother, and told her that her parents were on vacation.

"Oh how long have they been gone?" She asked concerned.

"A few weeks. That's okay though, I have a lot of macaroni left." And she giggled at the meals she cooked. Consisting of macorni and potatoes

"Who's been looking after you?"

Suddenly the slam of the door shook the house.

Sangwoo's mother dropped the cloth she was holding as her eyes widened.

"Welcome home dear, I ma-"

"Who the hell is this little girl and why is she here?" He asks stubbornly.

"This is Sangwoo's friend, she lives-"

"Get her out of here. Tell her to go home. I'm too tired to deal with this shit today."

Sangwoo's mother looked down, her smile fell as she looked back at (y/n).

She noticed that she looked worried and glanced at Sangwoo.

"Sangwoo, take your friend home, alright? Be careful, it's getting dark."

"Yes momma." He responds, looking up at his mother before grabbing (y/n's) hand.

He leads her out the door and they begin walking out the gate and down the street to (y/n's) house.

The street lights dimly lit the sketchy neighborhood.

"I'm sorry my dad made you leave. We should have taken you hone before he got there. He came home early." He mumbles, looking down.

"It's okay! I had fun, your mom is very nice!"

"Ya think so?"

"Yeah!"

They both giggle as they continue walking.

(Y/n) was slightly taller than him by an inch or two.