Renji Yomo X Reader |Torture|

So I saw some of these scenerios on Tumblr, you guys know I love Angst and I would love to test how far I can go with this.

Please DO NOT READ unless you feel you can handle it. Very gory and explicit.

I will take other character requests for torture scenerios (I honestly think I can do these a lot because I live for angst.)

WARNING
// !!EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD!!//

~

~~~~~~~~

His eyes softly fluttered open, a hazy atmosphere accompanied his vision.

He noticed it was dark, it was silent. He can practically hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears.

Regaining control of his senses, he attempts to move.

Cold metal clenched and rattled around his wrists.

He glanced up at restrictions, noticing that the chains were attached to the wall.

He had been restricted.

Slight panic rose as he looked around frantically.

The room was just, dark.

"Ah it's about time you're awake." A deep voice spoke.

His eyes dart towards the voice, not seeing anything.

Suddenly a light flickered on, a very small one that hung down from the cieling.

The light seemed to glare down at someone.

"Recognize her?"

"There's no way..."

"Lift your head, darling."

The man's fingers gently grip her skull, jolting her head up, forcing her to look at her partner.

"(Y/n)..." Renji whispered.

Her body was tensed as she stared at Renji in fear.

"What are we doing here?" She demands.

Her body was sat in a metal chair, her wrists chained to the armrests, unable to move. Her ankles were chained to the legs of the chair.

"I'm afraid you will find out soon enough. We just need some Intel hm." He smiles wickedly.

"Torture"

"You better not touch him." She raised her voice, threatening the man with her eyes.

The man stood next to Renji, yanking on his chain lightly.

"Oh him? I don't think he's the one you need to be worried about."

She stared at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"We want information from both of you, and we are going to get it by force."