"I think she did" Harry said.

"What did you do?" Louis asked.

"Not much, we just went over to my house, had a nap, some tummy time, and we played" Harry shrugged.

"Did she eat?" Louis wondered.

"Yeah, she had a whole bottle like an hour ago, so I think she's good until bedtime" Harry replied, and went over to the stroller where he had stored the takeout bag "Now for us, I brought ravioli from that Italian place near here that you like".

"Sounds great" Louis smiled "Would you put it on plates and set the table while I cuddle with my baby girl for a little bit?".

"Sure" Harry was quick to agree, because it was no trouble at all.

"Thanks" Louis said, and went to sit with Sage to the living room couch.

Harry watched for a couple of minutes how Louis talked and made funny faces to Sage, and then made himself busy serving the food and setting the table, which took him no time.

"Lou, it's ready" Harry announced.

"Thank you, I'm actually starving" Louis said as he sat down, Sage still in his arms.

"Should I get Sage's bouncer?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm alright holding her" Louis said, and picked up his fork with his right hand, while he held Sage with his left arm "So...".

"So...?" Harry trailed off, and had a bite from his ravioli.

"My birthday's next Monday" Louis stated.

"I'm very aware, babe" Harry nodded, having already gotten Louis a present.

"Well, Lottie called me about an hour before you came back, and she said her and Fizzy want to come to London during the weekend to celebrate with me" Louis explained "And I was thinking I could invite some other people over maybe on Saturday night and have a little celebration?".

"Sounds great, babe" Harry smiled, because he wasn't going to say no to a party "My house is bigger, so if you want, we can have the party there".

"Yeah?" Louis asked with a smile.

"Absolutely, and I can get a DJ, and-" Harry started

"I don't want like a full party, so I don't really need a DJ" Louis interrupted, and brought his fork to his mouth.

"What kind of party do you want?" Harry frowned, because he always liked to have a full party for his own birthday.

"A dinner party?" Louis proposed after he swallowed "Or is it too old man of me to want that?".

"No, we can do that" Harry decided, wanting to do whatever Louis wanted, it was his birthday after all "It's a little short notice, but I think we can definitely get a catering company".

"That's not necessary, I can cook" Louis was quick to say as he fixed his grip on Sage.

"But you shouldn't, it's your birthday, and I want to throw you your old man's dinner party" Harry told him.