Epilogue: Double Trouble Couple

18 Months Later

“Isn’t this too soon though?” Hoseok demanded, looking around at the faces of everyone seated around him. “They haven’t been dating that long and already a wedding?”

Taehyung shrugged as he casually slung an arm around Sung Na’s shoulders. The table was large enough to accommodate their number, silverware and glasses full of champagne lining it.

The banquet hall was a modest size, big enough to contain close friends and family and lilacs and white roses ensconced the happy couple on the dais which was decorated with colorful frills and streamers. The off white shade of the walls gave the room a subtle tinge which accentuated the bride’s gorgeously laced white gown.

“And why not? They love each other. Nothing else should matter.” Taehyung said, winking at the woman seated beside him, her hair adorned with a lily, highlighting the creamy shade of her dress.

Jungkook chuckled. “I think Hoseok hyung still hasn’t reconciled with the fact that Yoongi hyung is finally married to something that isn’t his work.” he said, his fingers intertwined with Cha Ji Eun's who laughed.

Hoseok frowned as Namjoon and In Ha joined them, hastily taking their seats. “Are we late?” Namjoon asked worriedly.

“He was all nervous about his speech and I was, uh, trying to calm him.” In Ha added straightening her violet dress.

Seokjin raised his eyebrows as he studied their breathless states and flushed faces. “And did that attempt involve any making out in the restroom?” he asked slyly. Namjoon and In Ha blushed as the rest burst out laughing.

“Really hyung? Restroom? Real classy!” Jimin said through fits of laughter. Namjoon looked sheepish as he glanced at In Ha. “Are we that obvious?” 

She grinned at him, patting his knee. “I guess we are.”

Sun Ah said something which made Jimin laugh as he pulled her in for a kiss. Hoseok winced at the sight and tossed a napkin at him, cringing in repulsion. “Geez guys get a room already!”

Jimin’s cheeks turned red as Sun Ah giggled. “We already did actually.” she said winking at Hoseok as the entire table began teasing them.

“I did not need to know that!” Hoseok laughed, shaking his head.

Taehyung leaned sideways, his head resting on Sung Na’s shoulder. “So our Jiminie has finally taken the big step.” he clapped as their raucous laughter turned quite a few heads in their direction. “But haven’t we all at this point?” he sniggered.

“Tae!” Sung Na chastised as Namjoon smacked him.

“Seriously hyung?” Jungkook said, “Did you have to state the obvious?”

Now it was Jungkook’s turn to be stared at as Ji Eun went red beside him. Namjoon groaned as Seokjin laughed. “My boys have all grown up!” he said, sounding like a proud father.

They quieted down as Yoongi signaled to Namjoon, indicating that it was time for the toast. As the younger rapper ascended the podium, Yoongi remembered how beautiful the wedding ceremony had been; In Kyung had been so happy and he couldn’t remember the last time he had smiled as widely as he had then, standing before her as they had exchanged their vows.

And in the moment they had kissed, Yoongi had known without a shred of doubt that he was finally home.

He leaned towards her, still not believing that this beautiful person was now his wife. “Thank you.” he whispered.