Most of the switches and designs of the van were green, though. No need to ask what the favorite color of the guy was.

The four of them rode the said scandalous van going to the place where his best friends were, parking at about a kilometer away from the actual place. Jimin understood the whole thing, and his really important mission of being Hoseok's side-kick in monitoring all that would happen from their position in the van. What he was so confused about were the preparations done by Jin and Suga.

As much as he knew, Jin specializes in making poisons and using any sharp weapon like swords and daggers. His Suga-hyung, of course, was so bloody good at using guns.

It was quite hot, actually.

That his hyung was good with guns.

Back to the topic, Jimin had no idea at all what his two hyungs were planning, or how they would save his two best friends. He also had no idea what was Hoseok's plan for back-up in case all shit went down. Heck, all these agents had prepared something but Jimin barely knew, or even really gave an effort to understand.

They were all just...so complicated and confusing.

And good as heck.

But they were not just excellent agents, also excellent friends. Friends that were willing to help him save Kookie and Tae.

Jimin glanced down at the revolver kept in a holster under Suga's leather jacket that he was currently wearing. Suga had awkwardly pushed it into his hands, repeating again and again that if there's an enemy, just shoot.

Jin had said it was his hyung's favorite gun, but his Suga-hyung had denied it. He wondered if that bit was true.

"Hey Jiminie!" Hoseok called. "Grumpy pants is looking for you again. Can't go by a freaking minute not hearing your voice."

Jimin laughed. Suga and Jin were wearing earpieces and collar-hidden lapel microphones so they could communicate with them. They were also wearing wrist bands that could monitor their heartbeats and a tracker behind their ears. Jimin and Hoseok could hear them through the speakers inside the van right now.

His hyung had not stopped checking about him ever since the two agents stepped out of the van and travelled the kilometer-long route going to the site.

"Hyung~" Jimin said sweetly. "I'm still breathing and alive! Hoseokie-hyung is taking care of me well."

Hoseok huffed in annoyance. "It's still been twenty minutes since you left and you've been looking for Jimin for the twelfth time already. Don't you have a trust on me?"

"I trust you, dumbass. I just want to make sure that Jimin is safe-"

"I know, I know," Hoseok interrupted, probably tired of listening to the same explanation over and over again. "Of course you'll want to make sure that the love of your life is safe. I mean, that's what a normal head-over-heels in love boy would do, right?"

They heard Suga snort from the other end, "More like want to make sure his nice dick is safe. And include the beautiful ass too, please."

Jimin almost choked, feeling his face heat up. Heck, he probably looked like a tomato now with how red his face was.

"Pervert..." he whispered under his breath, looking at his feet as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Heard that, babe. Can't say I'm denying it right now," Suga's voice came.

"Aish!" It was Jin. "Will you two please stop making these dirty jokes. We're in a middle of a mission here! Wait, Suga, cameras at 3 o'clock and sensors at 10. I think we should go the other way around."

They heard Suga grunted.

Jimin was blinking, not understanding a single piece of shit.

"Remember that you can hide from the sensors! Use that new gadget I gave you," Hoseok said seriously with a frown, looking at the monitor with much concentration.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. The monitor was all black, but it showed four dots, the other two staying still and the other two moving closely. That would be the four of them, obviously.

"We can't," Jin said. "The sensors are near the cameras. They would see us-"

"Peach," Suga interrupted in a serious voice. "This is one of the entrances. We found it. We're already here."

============

Things will get a little bit more thrilling from here. Just a heads up to you guys. SOMEONE WILL DIE.

JOKE.

Anyway, please do remember that Yoongi made a song for Jimin. And after so long of waiting (tha fans), one fan finally asked him where that song was. Yoongi's answer was, "I might have given it already." JUST THINK OF IT. A song Yoongi made for Jimin but was never released. That meant it's only FOR Jimin, and that there may have been reasons why it can't be released. The feelsu~

Lots of love Sunshines! God bless you all~