Pretty brave for such a cute little marshmallow.

"It's alright to feel this way," Suga said as he laid a hand on Jimin's shoulder. Their eyes continued gazing at each other, never breaking. "You were living a normal life weeks ago, and just suddenly you get shoved into this situation. You're probably blaming yourself for everything, for all I know. But never think of that. It's-"

"This is my fault, hyung. No matter... No matter what you say, you still can't hide the fact that if they're not friends with me, or even met me in the first place, they wouldn't be in this situation."

And tears were starting to well up in the younger boy's eyes. Suga could see the pain, the fear for the life of the people dear to him. He had been keeping it for the past few days, smiling and laughing in front of Jin and Hoseok and pretending that he's strong, strong enough to face all of this shit.

But he was not.

And Suga was not, as well.

After all the shit he had gone through in life, he had learned to be numb. But looking at this cheerful boy crying in front of him now, Suga had to think twice. Maybe he wasn't numb enough, maybe he's not as strong as he thought he was.

Because if not, why then was his heart feeling like it was being crushed into pieces?

Why was his throat tight and his breathing heavy?

Why was he feeling the intense desire to murder the one who made this boy cry?

Maybe Suga was strong, but he guessed that the weak side of him that he had always kept hidden never died.

The next thing he knew, he was already hugging Jimin from the back, his head leaning on the younger boy's as he whispered the words he truly wanted to say, he truly wanted to do.

"Jimin, listen to me," the low register of his voice rumbled.

Jimin sobbed.

"I will save them. I promise."

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

Hoseok sighed for the fifth time already. Jimin chuckled. Poor Hobi-hyung.

"Suga, how many times do I have to tell you that Jimin is safe. He. Is. Right. Here. With. Me! Heck, you've asked that for the hundredth time already!"

"Just shut up Hoseok and let me hear his voice," was the response of Suga heard from the speaker.

Their Tea and Cookie Mission—as they chose to call it, inspired of course from the names of his beloved best friends that he was positive would be successfully rescued by Jin and his Suga-hyung—had already started in its first stage.

Agent Hope, who was apparently skilled at doing disguises and making useful gadgets owned a van that contained all sorts of weird stuff that one could only imagine. Heck, he even created a coin that could really see through walls, much to Suga and Jimin's surprise.

Jimin now understood when Suga had boasted that time that not all his gadgets could be traced and defeated by his fellow agents, because some of them were made by the then so mysterious Agent H.

The van, on the outside, look just like other normal vans did. But the inside... Heck, it was like starring in Ghostbusters. Jimin was, least to say, amazed to the very core.

It had no horizontal seating arrangement that occupied the whole space unlike a normal van. Instead, there was a sofa and a few chairs arranged to give the center a lot more space. At the back part was a counter that held different types of controls that Jimin had no idea about. There were switches and monitors and all that weird stuff.