geminio

jack vessalius;
steampunk! au

i'll bring life to those lips of yours again, although they speak not forevermore.

and tonight, i will revive bring to life just once more, to the way that you once were.

🌞🌞🌞

numerous empty bodies lingered around the scientist's filthy room. he wore a crooked smile, tears of joy leaking out.

"yes," he chanted, picking her up and dancing around, "f/n you are mine, here with me once again !" looking at f/n, he yelled. "my darling, we are united once again ."

humming he grabbed the her, swinging her around, "f/n, oh, f/n, my love !"

 hugging the female, they danced around the room.

🌞🌞🌞

oswald knocked on the wooden door of jack's crooked house, "is he at it again ?" pressing her ear to the door, lacie nodded.

oswald sighs, letting himself in. "jack ! we brought you your lunch !"

hearing a faint 'really ?! thank you !' they left a basket on a table with stacked papers and books. lacie lit up a fire in his ash- filled fireplace, as jack came in dancing with f/n giggling like a girl.

"thank you, oswald- kun, lacie- chan ! did you bring enough for f/n too ?"

lacie and oswald frowned for a second, before turning it into a smile. "yes, we brought lots and lots for you and f/n-chan !"

"yay !" jack cheered, "did you hear that, f/n ? we're to have a feast for lunch !"

"it's not exactly a feast though," lacie whispered.

there was this festive atmosphere when eating the lunch that the baskervilles brought, as the four were  all smiles and laughs. some were forced though.

"wow, lacie - chan ! you cooked f/n's favorite how kind of you ! say 'ahh' f/n !" jack mused, getting a spoonful of the food and feeding f/n. " don't you like f/n's dress, oswald- kun ? i made it for her !" jack continued, twirling the poor girl around the room.

"aah, isn't this amazing, f/n - chan ? oswald and lacie visited us today !"

"jack, we visited you yesterday, and the day before that too !"

"no you didn't," jack said, a serious tone replacing his light one. his eyes were dull, as if trying to forget, trying to replace the truth with his own palette of lies.

"jack," lacie pushed. jack just shook his head. again. and again. and again.flipping the table over, lacie screamed, "get over her, jack f/n i s  d e a d," oswald tried to hold her back, but  it was of no use she was already hitting the poor scientist as if he was a mere bag of sand. jack was quiet looking at lacie and oswald, taking in every word.

yet he understood none, all he could hear was static.

he could only make out a few words, 'f/n', 'dead', 'get over',  'y o u  k i l l e d her !'

snapping, jack stood up yelling in response, "i did not kill her ! in all actuality, you were the ones who did ! you gave up on her, she could have lived !"

"she had no chance of living, in fact, she wanted to die !"

"lies !" jack screamed,  grabbing bunches of his golden hair tightly, as if letting them go would erase the elysium he made for himself. "she wanted to be with me, didn't you, dear f/n ?"

the wooden doll toppled over, damning him to fall out of his passionate reverie.

"no. no. no. f/n - chan, don't die on me ! weren't we supposed to marry in notre dame ? weren't we to have a garden of honey blossoms ? f/n you promised me  those,  f/n !"

the wooden doll moved and once again he digs himself further into niflheim.

" ahaha, f/n - chan ! we will get those one day, all we have to do is wait."

lacie sobbed into her brother's coat, seeing as they couldn't make him forget, make him change. as she is mentioned he will remember, once she falls he forgets.

🌞🌞🌞

ahh, this is so short and shitty, i'm sorry.

but anyways this story is based of the story of carl tanzler and elena hoyos,, i rly rly hope you get it...