little siren

izaya orihara.

the souls of the forsaken laugh as the little siren is silenced.

🔱🔱🔱

inconsistent clicks of stilettos were heard along a shady alley in ikebukuro. there was blood falling in uneven intervals, creating some kind of trail.

the owner of both the blood and heels was y/n l/n, the founder and leader of mafia del luna; a small time mafia in the small city.

she was just ambushed by a rival gang, with the help of a little snitch in her group.

'tch. i should be much more strict with accepting my bitches.' she thought supporting her other arm which was shot five times.

she was just a few steps towards the exit of the shady area, a few miles is the flat of shinra kishitani, an underground doctor who is a good friend of hers.

she then caught a glimpse of an all too familiar blonde and a raven -haired thorn.

"shit."

the female tried to scoot away from the scene of violence, yet her attempt remained in vain as she was spotted by the all familiar thorn.

"ara ara ? nee - san, are you okay you seem, injured." he said, although his smile betrayed him, almost saying, 'lol. i already know who you are and what happened, i just want to confirm information.'

"oi, izaya. what is i-- woah, who is she ?" shizuo asked, staring at the bloody female.

izaya started laughing, " information comes for a price, shizu-chan. i won't tell you for free."

as izaya was trying to pick a fight with shizuo, y/n tried to slither away, yet her attempts remained in vain once again as izaya caught her.

"ya, nee- san. why are you going already ? we don't even know your name !"

y/n strained her throat to give izaya an answer, as she already felt dizzy.

"don't need to know me. shinra - san, need to go.."
the 'o' sound was prolonged as she already fell in a deep sleep.

izaya smirked, as this was a giant opportunity for him.

"ya, shizu -chan, i'll take nee - san to her home, bye - bye !" izaya said, pulling shizuo close, then carrying the fainted sleeping beauty in his arms.

"yeah, bye - bye."

shizuo stared at izaya's retreating figure, a bit wierded out, " why does he seem so nice today.. meh, whatever, time for russian sushi."

shizuo walked towards the said restaurant, he then searched for his wallet, patting all his pockets, in hope of finding it.

he then remembered the scene earlier with the flea.

"izaya !!" he shouted his voice echoing throughout the whole city, and from afar the uncontrolled laugh of a certain broker was heard.

"my, my, 24 minutes, shizu- chan you're getting slow."

🔱🔱🔱