incendio

madoka takatori

💟💟💟

"takatori- san ! please stop that," f/n yelled, scooching away from the said man and hiding behind chihiro. "f/n- san, what is it ?"

"it's takatori - san, he's been acting like a deranged pervert since this morning !"

chihiro glared at his uncle, somewhat disgusted. "i am not a deranged pervert ! in fact, i just want to know her size !"

"ain't that just the same thing ?!" chihiro yelled, shielding f/n from his pervertedness. "come on, stop acting like this you guys are adults, and what the heck do you need her size for ?!"

"for her dress, of course !"

f/n settled down, and asked, "dress for what ?"

"for our honeymoon, darling. you make me go erecto everyday," madoka said in a teasing tone, giving her a flirty wink.

f/n took back her words and blushed heavily, "bastard, get away from me !"

"come on, f/n you went incendio on my heart and it won't cool down."

"argh, just shut up already, takatori -san !" f/n yelled, her blush worsening.

"come on, don't be so cold f/n -san ! after you used alohomora on my locked heart .."

"that's it, that was the last time you watch harry potter," f/n groaned, regretting introducing the merchandise to her boss, "this is ridiculous."

" don't you mean, 'riddikulus' ?" madoka mused, teasing the poor girl even more.

"get back to work."

💟💟💟

here, have an extremely short one shot for madoka, this is just because i'm fucking bored and i got a list of harry potter spells from my best friend ty Skyra09252003 , lololol

ereto - erects things
alohomora - opens doors
incendio - starts up a fire

just pm me if you want a list too.