Motivational Quotes #3,601-3,650

Start from the beginning

(3,621) If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming.
Haim Ginott

(3,622) If you have just one person believe in you, you'll always find your way.
Someone Like You, Sarah Dessen

(3,623) Happiness consists in activity. It is a running stream, not a stagnant pool.
John Mason Good

(3,624) Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
Washington Irving

(3,625) When thought becomes excessively painful, action is the finest remedy.
Salman Rushdie

(3,626) Practice isn't about aimlessly working hard.
Takigawa Chris Yuu, Daiya no Ace

(3,627) Writers aren't exactly people...they're a whole bunch of people trying to be one person.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

(3,628) I shall have to put up with a few caterpillars if I want to see butterflies.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

(3,629) One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.
Steve Jobs

(3,630) Never accept limitations.
Jake Byrne

(3,631) If we can share our story with someone who responds with empathy and understanding, shame can't survive.
Brené Brown

(3,632) The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
Marion Zimmer Bradley

(3,633) There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else.
Veronica Roth

(3,634) Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it.
L. M. Montgomery

(3,635) You come into this world alone and die alone, but there's a really long stretch in the middle that can be extraordinarily meaningful and even fun with the right people. And when it's not fun, they'll be with you, too.
Julie Klam

(3,636) Your harshest critic is always going to be yourself. Don't ignore that critic but don't give it more attention than it deserves.
Michael Ian Black

(3,637) Life is indeed colorful. We can feel in the pink one day, with our bank balances comfortably in the black, and the grass seemingly no greener on the other side of the fence. Then out of the blue, something tiresome happens that makes us see red, turn ashen white, even purple with rage. Maybe controlling our varying emotions is just "color management" by another name.
Alex Morritt

(3,638) Things happen, and nothing is for sure, but you just have to keep going, believing that one day, you'll find something that is.
A. J. Darkholme

(3,639) The most basic way to get someone's attention is this: break a pattern.
Chip & Dan Heath

(3,640) If there is to be reconciliation, first there must be truth.
Timothy B. Tyson

(3,641) And human will is the strongest force ever created. There are those born to succeed and those who are determined to succeed. The former fall into it, and the latter pursue it at all costs. They won't be denied. Nothing daunts them.
Sherrilyn Kenyon

(3,642) Friendship is the best kind of ship.
Jennifer Lane

(3,643) Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden.
Cormac McCarthy

(3,644) I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.
Joe Abercrombie

(3,645) Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.
Richard Paul Evans

(3,646) Dogs make great shrinks. No judgment, no co-payment.
Andi Brown

(3,647) When someone steals another's clothes, we call them a thief. Should we not give the same name to one who could clothe the naked and does not?
Basil of Caesarea

(3,648) It doesn't matter what you say you believe - it only matters what you do.
Robert Fulghum

(3,649) Poetry is a mirror which makes beautiful that which is distorted.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

(3,650) I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.
Charlotte Bronte