Chapter 6. Starting Over

Kelly's POV

"Hey Adrian my dear brother, I need a favour" I said sweetly. He eyed me suspiciously. "So, NOW your talking to me because you need a 'favour'. Well we can make a deal. I'll do whatever you say and you have to let me talk to you and you will not ignore me" he said.

"You should do me a favour because you OWE it to me. I don't owe you anything. But, if you do what I ask them we will be even" I replied smugly.

"Fine." He sighed. "But this must be something huge for us to be 'even'... What exactly do you need?" He asked suspiciously. "I need a fake ID done" I said in the simplest way possible. "WHAT? WHY?" He shouted angrily. I couldn't help but laugh at that. Who really knew what ideas he could come up with that I could do with a fake ID.

"It's not for me, stupid. It's for a friend" I said. "Ugh find I'll do it... Give me the details and I'll get it done" he mumbled. "Good boy!" I said with a smirk before running out of his room to find a sheet of paper.

--------------------------------------------

"Ok, so Astra I got it!" I shouted while accidentally running into her. "Ow my ears!" She whined. I just rolled my eyes. "Ok so I got the fake ID. So since your 17 and not 18 the law states that you HAVE to have adoption or foster parents until you turn 18 and find a job that will provide enough to live on" I told her.

She cringed. "So I have to find humans that will take me in?" She asked. "Actually I found a boarding school that you can stay at, which I will be going too as well" I said. "Boarding school?" She questioned. "Yup! We will get a taxi to pick us up, it's only half an hour away from here actually" I said.

"Kelly, thanks for everything! But what about my hair... It's naturally white and I know that isn't normal" she said. "Hey, you can just say you got it permanently dyed. No big deal" I replied with a shrug.

"Well I gotta get going, don't forget I'll come and get you tomorrow morning!" I said before turning away. I had so much paperwork to get through as well as a scolding to get through, IF I'm caught getting back in.

I quickly change, shift then carry my clothes in my mouth. I run as fast as I can, enjoying the freedom of running down hill and the wonderful feeling of the wind hitting my face.

Once I arrived at the pack house I shifted, changed back into my clothes and climbed up a tree that was next to my window. Once I got to a certain branch that was the nearest to my window I jumped. I was so close. But just as my finger tips caught onto the edge of the window, I lost my grip on it and fell down.

"Oomph... Ow!" I grumbled. Then suddenly I heard voices from above me. "Awe is Kelly having a bad day?" A voice asked. I opened my eyes to see it was Lucy, with her pathetic group of minions by her side.

"Well yes, actually I am. And it all started when your presence disturbed my peace" I said the first thing that came into my mind. "Well fine we will leave you. But really girl, you look like you just fell out of a tree, you should try brushing your hair some day" she giggled before walking away.

I then pulled myself up, off of the hard soil and retried the jump. This time I got in. I sighed in relief and quickly took a shower so I didn't look like I had been playing in mud. I then slowly opened my bedroom door and wondered if anyone knew I had left, apart from Lucy and her small gang. She should know that telling on me will make her regret she was born.