"I missed you!" I hugged him from behind. He soon turned around and I let go of him but he quickly snatched me up.

"I missed you! Ugly, rat ass." He spoke then put me down.

"Far from it" I flipped my hair over my shoulders. "Rashad, this is my boyfriend Yatta and my homegirl Jasmine." I introduced them.

"Man I listen to yo shit, you raw." He dapped Yatta up.

"Appreciate it, forreal." Yatta replied.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine." I could tell he was feelin her.

She smiled. "You too."

Once we were done talking to Rashad, we made our way to my two older brothers Amare and Nasir.

(Amare)

(Amare)

(Nasir)

(Nasir)

"I missed y'all." I hugged on the both of them.

"Eh, I kinda missed you." Amare damn near squeezed me to death.

"Yea yea." Nasir spoke after giving me a hug. "Who this?" They both sized up Yatta.

"This is my boyfriend, Yatta. And my homegirl Jasmine."

They both scrunched up their faces when I introduced Yatta.

"Anyway, nice to meet you Jasmine." Nasir ignored Yatta and shook Jasmine's hand.

"You too."

I shook my head. "Y'all ain't gotta be so rude." I grabbed Yatta's hand, leading him back into the house and to my old room.

He took a seat on the bed and I sat on his lap.

"Sorry about my brothers" I rolled my eyes. "They get on my fuckin nerves."

Keep It On The RealOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara