"I'm glad that she's happy and at least you won't have to stress over that...  It's strange how things turn out.  Leaving this place...it's hard, even though I wasn't here most of the time.  It was still a safe place to go if I needed it." I told her.

"How did Blake ask you to move in?" Lisa asked with a big smile.

"He just said that I should move all my stuff to his place, that way I wouldn't have to go back and forth all the time like I've been doing." I told her.

"Wow, he's so romantic." Lisa joked, making me laugh.

"Honestly, he really can be at times but when he asked me to move in, he was straightforward." I explained.

"I obviously know what you said but how did you react?" She asked.

"...I jumped him..." I answered and she laughed.

"You?" I asked Lisa.

"Well, I saw it coming, certainly with the baby but he could have left me there and tell me to get lost but he didn't.  He's a really good guy and...he makes me happy." She said.

"It's strange that we're leaving at the same time but it makes sense.  Well, for me anyhow...I could never afford this place without you or without a roommate at least."

"Well you're still going to have a roommate except he's sexy and you can do all the dirty things you want with or to him." She said smiling at me.

"Damn right.  Life can be great at times." I said laughing.  "I'm happy that Blake asked me to move in before learning that you were moving out.  I wouldn't want to force him into something he wasn't ready for.  This way, it was just natural but I was so nervous about telling you." I said, being honest with her.

"Me too." She said with a small smile.

Looking at our apartment, it was almost empty.  Boxes were everywhere with either Lisa's name or my name on it and which room it needed to go.  Luckily for me I didn't have a lot of stuff, unlike Lisa.

I felt sad and happy all at the same time.  I was turning 21 soon, I felt like my real childhood was ending and that a real adult life was about to start.  I knew I was still young but that was the way I felt.

I heard a knock on the front door and I made my way to answer it.  I looked in the peephole and as soon as I saw who it was, I smiled.

"Hey gorgeous!  Did you need help?" Blake asked as soon as I opened the door.