"Dinah Jane Hansen, please come to the front." the intercom interrupted, as i groaned.

"looks like someone's calling for you."

"so annoying. i'll see you at the Hansen house correct?"

"i'll be there."

i leaned down to give her a quick but loving kiss. i was about to walk away when i stopped and turned around. Normani was walking away.

"hey Hamilton." i called, as Normani turned around with a smile sneaking its way onto her face.

"yes Hansen?"

"i love you."

"i l-"

"DINAH JANE HANSEN, TO THE FRONT RIGHT NOW!" the intercom yelled, as i rolled my eyes.

Normani chuckled softly but i could still hear it. i blew her a kiss which she caught and put it in her pocket.

"until next time, Hansen." Normani responded, as she walked away.

"until next time, Hamilton." i replied, as i began to walk to the front.

i arrived to see a very annoyed Zendaya. she was about to yell at me but at this point i didn't care.

"where the hell were you? i was literally roaming this store for you."

"if you found me, you would've saw that i was in an aisle."

"doing what exactly?"

"making out."

"Dinah Jane Hansen, are you making out with strangers?" Zendaya asked, feigning sarcasm.

"how much did you see?"

"enough. you guys are too cute and you make me want to kill myself with the cuteness."

"shut up, you got a beautiful girl and a son. stop complaining."

"you right. i wouldn't trade them for the world. they are literally my everything and if i didn't have them, i would be a depressed and homeless woman."

"you get the things?"

"yeah i did. isn't it a coincidence?"

my eyebrows furrowed before i realized what she meant by that.

"you ass. you knew she would be here and you sent me in the aisle just for us to meet."

"actually i didn't know that she'd be in that aisle to be completely honest. however i did know that she would be going to the store. she texted me what she was going to be doing today so i decided to bring you so you and her could finally meet."

"well thank you for that. let's go home, i have to help set up for the dinner and party. you're coming right?"

"i wouldn't miss it for the world." Zendaya responded, putting an arm around me.

"hands of my woman!" Normani yelled, as we both saw her glaring.

"yeah, hands off." i said, as i held my hand out for Normani.

Normani grabbed my hand and i immediately put an arm around her as she connected our hands. i pull her towards me so i could kiss her forehead.

"now i'm a third wheel." Zendaya whined, as we exited the store.

"yeah yeah, just go home. i'll take Dinah."

"Normani, you are not about to take me home."

"yes i am. now let's go."