Changes

"I'm so excited to come home for the whole summer! I haven't been home for a long time for two years!" Taylor exclaimed.

Tony and Ziva grinned through the video chat. "We can't wait."

Ashley popped over their shoulders. "So when are you coming home again?"

Taylor waved hi first, then responded "Saturday morning. It's a long flight from California to D.C., but I'll make it... oh, mom, dad, did you talk to the director about me getting an internship at NCIS?"

Ziva looked at Tony with a smile. He nodded, and she turned back to Taylor. "He said that NCIS would be honored to have a second generation DiNozzo. You're in."

Taylor squealed with excitement. Since she was about to be getting heavily involved in her college with investigative science, she wanted to have some experience under her belt before she learned a bunch of foreign things.

Whatever the future was going to bring... it was sure to include some Changes.

<><><><>
Welcome Back!!!

We're going to follow Taylor's story to follow her parents in A Tiva Story Sequel! I'm so excited to be back in action, and I can't wait to get Taylor's story started again.

However, if it's been a while, I suggest you reread A Tiva Story to recall some important details.

Hopefully, the next few chapters will jog your memories ;]

Welcome back and Happy Reading!

~Abi D. <3

P.s. comment down below if you like this new focus on Taylor rather than the whole team. ;]

Updating goal: once per week
Updating expectation: once per month