No I-I don't.

You know what you deserve. We don't know why Cayden is living with you still, what if its all out of sympathy? Don't be over the moon if he shows care for you. You saw how he accepted the drink that lady made for him and never even questioned for the sudden change . Know where is your place.

Yeah...

You just have to hide how much your sad about everything and how much you wished you lived how a normal person lives. You deserve worse but be thankful that you're at least with someone who makes you feel safe.

Yes, I know.

If you know then you will not expect more than you are already getting.

Right. I know.

That voice disappeared but she didn't tell me ever how can I control the pain I always feel in my chest whenever I remember about my place in peoples lives. She never told me that this pain will go or any tip to reduce it. From the time my parents left me alone to survive, she just told me to fight and it helped. Yes, it did help me a lot but it didn't help to ease the pain. The pain still exists, like always.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder which made me turn around to come face to face with Cayden. He stood there with that drink in his hand.

" Why are you standing here? " he asked me softly like he knew how I was hurting from inside.

" Uh... I came to make myself a d-drink ." I answered.

" Please make me too. And here throw this away, it tastes horrible. Why didn't you stop Lisa from making me this ? " he said while forwarding his hand which was holding that drink.

" Uh, you want me to throw this? " I asked again eyeing him.

" I think I said that just now. " he answered.

I took the drink from his hand threw it in the sink with much happiness. He didn't like the drink and he asked me to make him one. Yes!

I started to make my Irish coffee when I noticed that he was standing there still, in fact, he hasn't gone anywhere. Fully turning towards him I gave him a questioning look which he returned with his questioning look. Ugh . I think it's better we talk.

" You aren't leaving ?" I asked.

" Why is there any problem in me standing over here ? " he questioned back.

" No, you were doing your work and now as your standing here aren't you making your lady wait?" I asked now curious about what he will answer. His expression changed into a questioning, confused one until he got what I meant.

" my lady and Lisa?  I would prefer dying rather than making Lisa my lady. " he answered while moving towards me.

" Why what's wrong with her? She is perfect for you, don't you see that. " I answered thinking about her. He wrapped his arms around my waist and moved closure in order to inhale my scent.

" What do you mean by that Briar? She is quite good at what she does but she can never be my lady. I never will accept anyone as my lady. " I felt my heart constrict with the pressure of never being his lady.

See I told you.

And I never said NO to anything you said.

Just never expect anything. This heart of yours will hurt more if you do n't do what I say.

" W-why? " I questioned ignoring that voice, as giving her answer will hurt me more.

" Because YOU are my lady and your place can never be replaced by any other women out there." he answered making my heart feel much better. DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING. This time I ignored that voice even though it was loud enough for me to hear her.

I smiled at him with every vibe in me to indicate that I am grateful and extremely happy.

He tightened his grip on my waist and kissed me slowly and sensually. His lips moved softly to mine at first before they moved harder and in more need. Kissing on my neck and then moving more down squeezing on my boobs with his hands, this is getting extremely hot and I can't stop him. I mean it's impossible to stop him when he's making me moan and there's nothing other coming out of my mouth.

 The only thing that stopped us was the announcement that said we have arrived in Switzerland and we will be landing in 10 minutes.

We made our way outside the bar and sat in our seats.  I was happy that Lisa was nowhere to be found and I was having no intention of talking about her. So I sat there waiting for the time for us to land.

Let's see what's new in Switzerland for me  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE GOES THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. 

DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.   

HAPPY EID IN ADVANCE

HAPPY EID IN ADVANCE. DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTA IF YOUR THERE.

VOTE AND COMMENT 

~rashk