31

Eve POV {flashback}

I flush the toilet bowl and rest my hand on my stomach. I sit on the tile floor and press my head against the wall behind.

After a few moments I stand up and turn off the sink that was running to cover up the sound of me throwing up, again. When John hears me throwing up he thinks I'm doing it on purpose for attention.

I've sadly thought about becoming bulimic to please him. I've thought about going to the gym and not eating to please him. I've thought about a lot of things that would make me even more lost and disappointed in myself.

I brush my teeth and let my thoughts fill my mind.

I don't want to know why I've been throwing up these past few weeks. I'm scared to know the reason. I leave the bathroom and see John outside the door making me jump slightly out of fear.

"Whatcha doing in there?" He asks.

"Peeing." I say. I walk to the side of him but he grabs my hand.

"Why are you lying? I heard you throwing up." My cheeks heat. "Are you losing weight the easy way now?" His eyes glance down at my body.

"No, I wasn't feeling well." I come up with. I wish he wasn't standing right outside the bathroom door. It makes me feel like I have no privacy.

"Okay." He says. His arms wrap around my waist making my body stiffen against his hold. His hand runs down back and it slips under my leggings.

"I'm not in the mood." I mumble against him.

"You're never in the mood." John huffs. His hand still remains inside my pants. His lips kiss my neck. "Please? I'm horny."

"I feel gross today." I feel gross everyday. His body breaks away from mine and he looks at me. His hand tugs through his brown hair and i feel nervous now for saying no.

He leans down and kisses me. "I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I murmur. He hasn't been saying it often so I thought I was just a used body to him. His thumb strokes my cheek and he kisses my cheek.

"I gotta go to work now. I'll see you later." I nod. He smiles softly at me then slips on his shoes.

I'm kind of surprised he was just nice to me. What did I do?

*End of Flashback*

I sit with Harry at his new pent house. We're on the wooden floor that is bare. He isn't moving in for another two weeks, he just wanted to show me how nice it is. He has a great view of the city which I like.

"Are you excited to move in?" I ask. My eyes look away from the window and to the man beside me.

"Yeah." He says with a soft smile. "I'll feel more businessy."

"Hm, you'll be the stereotypical CEO, excited?" I ask. Harry scoffs making me laugh.

"Don't pop my bubble." He says.

"Yes Mr. Styles." His eyes roll and I grin to myself. His lips kiss my cheek.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes." I say while playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Does your family know about what John did to you?"

"No." I murmur.

"Why not?" Harry asks.

"Because, it's embarrassing to tell your Dad." I say. My eyes look up at him. "Plus, my brothers and Dad loved John. They thought he was the best guy for me." I say. "My three brothers yelled at me saying that I broke up with someone who loved me and was a great guy, and all that shit." I explain shortly.

"Don't you have four brothers?" He asks.

"Yeah, one died." I say. My eyes look at Harry who has soft eyes.

"How?"

"Drug overdose." I mutter.

"I'm sorry." He says. I look at Harry who squeezes my hand. "How long ago did he die?"

"I was thirteen, so eleven years ago." I say.

"What are your brothers like?" Harry asks me curiously.

"Well my oldest brother, Daren is a lawyer. He's very serious, I think you would like him. But uh he's protective over me, like all of them. He just turned thirty. He's married to a girl named Erica. My second oldest brother, Mason is thirty and owns the comedy club. He's more relaxed and friendly. His wife's name is Lindsey. Then my last brother is Ethan.

He's a Doctor who's twenty eight. He finished med school two years ago. His wife's name is Carmen." I pause. "Daren has one son who is two. His name is James. Mason as a son who's one and his name is Logan. And Ethan's wife is pregnant."

"All boys?" Harry asks with semi wide eyes.

"We don't know the gender of Carmen's baby. It's probably a boy." I chuckle.

"Do you talk to them a lot?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "Once or twice a week."

I hate how I'm the only one out of my siblings who's unsuccessful.

"What about you? Do you talk to your sister a lot?"

"Yeah, twice a week maybe." I nod. His eyes meet mine and a small smile goes on his lips. "Did you want to grab dinner?" I nod.

"You have a place in mind?" I ask. We stand and I pull up my jeans.

"Anywhere your heart desires." He leans down and kisses me.

"My heart desires Taco Bell." Harry snickers at me and nods.

"I had a feeling." I smile softly. "Why are you wearing jeans? It's muggy out." He points out.

"Cause why not?" I ask. His eyes narrow at me.

"You're comfortable around me, right?"

"Yeah." I'm as comfortable as I can be around him. "I just don't like wearing shorts."

Harry's arms wrap around me. His chin rest on top of my head. "I hope you know I think you're beautiful." My eyes sting when they shouldn't. "I just don't want you to feel like you should hide your body when you shouldn't. John can rot in hell for hurting you." His fingers stroke my lower back.

"Thanks." I murmur.

"You don't need to thank me. I just want you to be comfortable with yourself and in general." He kisses my cheek.

I pull away from his hold and kiss his cheek. "Are you able to spend the night with me?"

"Yeah." His fingers play with the ends of my hair. "Ready to go?" I nod. He leans down and quickly kisses me.

We leave the penthouse and he locks the door behind us. His hand holds mine as we walk to the car.

A://N

Hello

Comment ??

Vote ???

I'm excited for up coming chapters !!

~lauren