54.0

"Sooooo," baekhyun started. "You and lay—that is his name right? Don't really know the guy sorry—"

"Yes that's his name" junmyeon shuffled some papers after taking a sip of water. They were in their singing practice room again, just the the five of them (Jongdae, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Zitao). The other four felt slightly awkward when the new Chinese boy had joined but after a couple of sessions with him, they soon got used to it. "Now where were we"

"Wow ok nice chats" Baekhyun mumbled and rolled his eyes to Jongdae who was laughing.

"We haven't come here for a social gathering Baekhyun, soon we'll have to do an essay on what we have done and I bet you—"

"We have to do an essay?"

"Oh my god" junmyeon felt like he might just bang his head against the wall if baekhyun says even one more word.

"You guys are hilarious" Zitao laughed.

"Why thank yo—"

Another knock at the door interrupted Baekhyuns words. This time, without having to wait for permission to come in, the door opened on itself and In came a brunette haired boy with tanned skin and an awfully bright smile.

"Jongin?" Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said without thought then turned to each other with slight confusion.

"Hi" he said waving his hand a fraction,shyly.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun questioned.

Jongin came further into the room so he could shut the door behind him. "I was just down the hall but I went to get a drink so I brought one for soo"
With that, Jongin pulls a bottle from behind his back and places it on the table in front of the five, well aware of all the stares he was getting right now.
But he wasn't focusing on them anyway, he only had his eyes on Kyungsoo at that very moment and smiled to him, thinking in his head 'don't work too hard'.

After a moment of staring with his mouth hanging open slightly, Kyungsoo smiled in return and mouthed 'thank you' while looking down at his feet embarrassedly.

Jongin nodded to the rest of them before leaving, closing the door behind him once more.

Everyone was silent for a good minute before baekhyun piped up (like usual)
"Since when we're you two so lovey Dovey?"

Zitao followed. "Awh! That was adorable"

"I don't know whether to cringe or too laugh because woAh I have never seen Kai like that before"

Kyungsoo only sat there quietly hoping Baekhyun would shut his mouth before he taped it up himself. 

Kyungsoo smiled and looked down to him lyrics.

•••

Minseok was back in his cafe and stood waiting for customers to enter. Today was unusually quiet for the place—how boring. He was hoping for someone he knew to walk straight in and make these last few hours of his shift a little more entertaining.

However, sadly, no one did. Not even his boyfriend.

'How rude'

Once his shift had finished he chucked his apron into the back room and collected his belongings. Putting on his jacket, Minseok said goodbye to his fellow workers and walked out the door and headed for home.