11.0

<<<Just letting you know that stuff is cracking off in this chapter, get ready>>>

"Baek I'm going to bed now, you should come"

"Okay..." He mumbled.

They both got up together and stumbled to the bedroom. Chanyeol made sure Baekhyun got safely into his own bed before getting in his own.

"Goodnight yeollie" a murmur came from the other side.

"Goodnight Baekkie, sleep well" Chanyeol replied.

•••

Jongins phone was now on the floor. Somehow. He must have dropped it. Although he didn't even realise himself.
Questions raced through his mind. He rummaged around trying to find answered for them.

'What the hell?!'

'What just fricken happened?'

'Who is this?'

'Could it just be a mistake? The wrong number?'

'God I hope so'

'Should I message back, or just leave it'

'I should just say that they must have gotten mixed up'

    [sorry, you must have gotten the wrong number]>

Jongin didn't know why he put sorry, but it felt right.

A few minutes later the person replied.

    <[huh? What are you talking about? Who is this? ]
    <[ oh! Aish! I'm so sorry! I didn't send that I swear! Please Forgive me,                        my friend— he's an idiot— sent that.]
    <[ Im sorry, I would never send that]
    <[ I'm sorry ]

'Woah it looked as if he freaked out more than me'

     [ it's alright, it wasn't your fault I understand. I have a roommate, or should I say roommates, that are both idiots.]>

    <[ ah well again, I apologise. Nice to meet you though, well talk to you. You seem nice.]

Jongin smiled to himself. Awh. Whoever this was—they didn't sound bad or creepy at all.

     [thank you, you do too]>

Jongin waited for a while. Maybe an hour. But after his last message, the stranger didn't reply back. Jongin felt slightly sad that he had left. Or maybe he had fallen asleep? He didn't know. 'Or maybe since he doesn't know me he just doesn't like me?'

'Wait, do I even know it's a he?'

Jongin shook his head and tried to ignore what just happened; he was most likely not to speak to this stranger ever again so...
He just got ready for bed and tucked himself in.

•••

Unfortunately, Minseok lived closer so he had to cut his journey short with Jongdae. It was now really quite dark so they could only just see the path ever so slightly .

"You ought to come in"

"S-sorry?" Jongdae stuttered.

"I said you should come in, surely it's too dark for you too walk now"

"I'm not twelve you know, I'm old enough to walk by myself at night! I know the way so I'm fine, plus I wouldn't want to bother you..."

"I know I know. But I'm older and wiser so I know more about safety. And I say it's not safe so come inside." Minseok winked and began walking towards his house until he spun back round. "And 'bother you'? I wouldn't be asking you if it bothered me Pabo." He carried on towards his house, unlocking his doors once he got their, and stepped inside as if he knew Jongdae would instantly follow. In which he did, near enough.