6.0

"What are you doing here?" Jongin froze with his empty mug still in hand. It was was still warmfrim the coffee. Jongin got up quickly after pausing, set the cup down on the coffee table and straighten down his t shirt.

"Er— I—" he couldn't think of any excuses but kyungsoo shortly came back into the room and froze too. They were all staring at each other wondering what to say. Jongin scratched the back of his head.

Kyungsoo had a few sheets in his hand. From what Jongin could see, they looked like music sheets. " I told you to hold on" kyungsoo was looking down at the papers occasionally looking up.

" and I did, I just stepped inside to keep in the warmth." Kyungsoo walked over and handed the sheets to him and then shoot back to the side. " thanks. Again why is Kai here?" He smirked.

Kyungsoo made this adorable face. I don't think it was supposed to be but it was to Jongin. His eyes were wide open and his eyes were moving all over the place as if trying to search for help.  Jongin saw him gulp and then suddenly he knew what to say.

"I bumped into him" Jongin quickly butted in "during my walk I mean. And he saw I had no coat so he let me sit inside. I was just leaving" Jongin nodded slightly. He didn't want to leave but he decided that was best.  He looked over at baekhyun who had raised eyebrows, then at Kyungsoo who still had his head down. He wanted to know what he was thinking.

"Okay then, I'll walk with you back home." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began towards the door. Jongin came from around the sofa and followed his fellow roommate. As he past Kyungsoo, Jongin turned his head to look at him. Kyungsoo had finally pulled his own head up and was staring back. Staring with his big white eyes. He was so beautiful.

Jongin felt kyungsoos gaze in him as he walked to the door. As he was half way out he twisted round and bowed. "Thank you for the coffee" Kyungsoo didn't reply; his face was still in the same position as before so Jongin turned back and shut the door. He took a moment before he jogged to catch up with baekhyun.

•••

It was time to leave the café so everyone was up and grabbing their bags. Kris was the first one to exit (how surprising) and then followed by Junmyeon. Jongdae was behind everyone but luckily just in time  he tapped  Luhan on the shoulder and he turned round. Jongdae said he needed to go to the toilet and if they could wait for him outside. Luhan nodded and smiled then follow the others back out.

Jongdae walked into the toilets and stood In Front of the mirror 'Aish I bet he thinks I look stupid' Jongdae thought. After he came out the toilets he washed his hands and the Dried them. He walked out and saw the blonde boy still working his socks off at the counter. Gosh he was so cute. Jongdae loved his smile already— one of the most heart warming smiles he's ever seen.

Suddenly his legs were moving towards the boy yet again and as minseok saw him he smiled like always. " why hello sir, we meet again." He chuckles 'Aish that laugh' " can I help you? "  Jongdae didn't originally plan to walk over to him so he had to make and excuse up. And quick.

"Er can I have another latte to take out. It will warm me up when I'm at home" 'good save Jongdae, good save ' he thought to himself.

"Sure coming right up" minseok said with a grin. He Twisted round and began making Jongdaes very own latte. Especially for him.

Jongdae looked round to see his friends still chatting outside— most of them shivering. Once he moved his view back to behind the counter minseok was holding the cup in front of him. Jongdae ruffled  through his pocket trying to find the correct amount of money. He was just about to pull out the right amazing when....