28.0

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin all walked in to the local bar together. There weren't that many people in just yet but that was because it was only early into the night. However when it gets late, guys and even girls will flood in either for parties or just a night out probably to get drunk.

It was Baekhyuns idea to go a little earlier than the meet up time and the other two just went along with it. This meant even Jongdae and this Minseok had not arrived yet.

But when they did, Jongdae introduced him to the three roommates.

In their heads, each of them questioned what the relationship between Jongdae and Minseok was but never asked it out loud. It would have been awkward if they assumed wrong.

They all got along fine— they had all thought Minseok was really nice.

"So how old are you xiumin?" Baekhyun asked with a smile.

"26"

"26?!" Chanyeol got there before Baekhyun. Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol all had the same expression—  mouths hanging open and eyes wide.

Minseok looked confused and turned to  Jongdae for an explanation.

"He's older than all of you so respect your Hyung okay?" Jongdae laughs

"Hey Xiumin! Hey Chen! Oh and hey Jongin! I didn't realise you were coming?" Someone says from behind them. They all twist around to see Yixing, Luhan and ZiTao. "And hey to whoever you two are! I apologise as I don't know who you are" Yixing says to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun! " he goes first with a cute little pose at the end.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. We're just roommates with Kai"

"Oooh! Those roommates! And I'm Yixing but I prefer lay~" Yixing replied and faced Luhan and ZiTao behind him. "This is Luhan and Tao, I also have roommates. Weird" the two waved as Yixing called their names.

"Who else is left to come ?" Minseok asked changing the subject.

"Erm just kyungie, suho and most likely his friend again" Jongdae answerd and Baekhyun chuckles.

"What the 'scary' one?"

"Hell yeah he's scary. Just you wait Byun baekhyun, i don't get creeped out by a lot of things so you will be terrified. "

"He's not that scary" ZiTao said out of no where. "Not when you get to know him.."

"See, he can't be that bad. "

"Whatever Baekhyun, you know you get more scared than me. "

"Maybe we should get some drinks now?" Minseok said trying to break up a potential argument.

"Okay, what does everyone want?" Jongdae asked as though he had completely forgotten about what they had just been talking about. Once he collected everyone's orders he went to the bar and put the drinks under his name. Jongdae felt like treating his friends today. Even if not all of them he new completely.

•••

Jongin watched everyone gulp down their first sip from their first glass. Jongin liked to only take small amounts at a time; he wasn't fond of alcohol. He can drink a bit but he would never be caught drinking loads. There was one time when he drank too much, too quick.however he had a reason for that stupid choice. It was when he was younger and went through a crappy time at school and some boys forced him to down as many as they told him. him and his best friend at the time had a party at Jongins own house—his supposedly best friend had told him it would make them more popular and they invited nearly the whole school. What a stupid idea that was. Even those jerks.