22.0

**just to let you know this chapter only really has Hunhan, Sulay, and Taoris parts in it (mostly Hunhan). But put your seat belts on kids were going for a bumpy ride ㅠㅠ**

•••

"So Eun Mi," Sehun started when they took their seats in the bus. "What are we doing today?"

"I'm sorry I didn't really plan something special.. But i was thinking we could just go into town?" She played with the end of her skirt that was covered in a flower pattern. He blouse matched he her skirt and it looked even more pretty on her. To Sehun she was one of the prettiest girls he had ever met.
He hair was like a fudge colour and it waved down over her shoulders.

'She looks amazing' Sehun had thought.

Sehun smiled at her. "That sounds great"

•••

'He still hasn't told me when he wanted to meet up again' Luhan thought while looking at Sehuns contact. 'Or did he just mean in general'

'Or is he lying completely and he's only saying that to make me think he enjoyed spending time with me?'

'Oh god please not that one'

Luhan wondered whether it was acceptable for him to message Sehun asking when they would meet again but.. Was that to clingy?
He over thought about the idea and ended up ignoring it.

Luhan needed a break from thinking about him. Seriously. Maybe a day off would be better.

"Layyyyy!" Luhan shouted from inside his bedroom. "Oh and Tao!! Both of you!"

A second after, without a verbal reply, Yixing opened the door and entered along with a following ZiTao.

"Right, how would you two like to go out shopping with me?" Luhan asked

Yixing looked at Luhan and hesitated before saying "why?"

"What? Does there have to be a reason?" Luhan scrunched up his face.

"Fine okay okay I'll go since I have nothing else to do"

"Tao?"

"Erm yeah sure. As long as I get to invite someone"

"Done. " Luhan clapped and stood up. "It's Kris isn't it?"

•••

Junmyeon opened the door three boys standing at their doorstep. 'Again?' He thought.

"Hey Hyung! I was wondering whether you'd like to join us in going shopping?" Luhan smiled.

"Err..." Junmyeon's eyes travelled across the three and landed on Yixing, he was smiling too and you could see his dimples. "Yeah sure"

'Wait what' Junmyeon thought 'did I just... Just agree because of Y-Yixing?'

"Great!" Junmyeon was about to turn around to fetch his bag, keys and wallet until Luhan spoke again. "Oh and could you ask if Kris wants to come? This one here wants him to join too" he said with his hand on ZiTao who was blushing slightly.