3.0

Yixing had finished his part time job earlier than he usually does and fortunately his work isn't far from the arts school. So on occassions where this happens he will wait for his friend outside of the school and walk home with him.

This time jongdaes singing teacher or something came out with him. 'Whoever he was,' Yixing thought 'He looks friendly and cute—wait what'

"Oh hey, did you get let off work early ?" He smiled

"Yeah, I thought I could walk with you again, if that's alright? " Jongdae looked towards Junmyeon as if to say 'is that okay?' and he nodded back in return.

All three of them walked in a line down each road. They weren't too talkative but then again they weren't the most talkative people in the world. Junmyeon definitely wasn't.

Jongdae had introduced the, to each other to begin with and to Junmyeon, Yixing seemed really nice. He didn't expect him to be just a happy polite person— not to be rude—he just generally didn't think of those qualities. Everytime he smiled or laughed Junmyeon noticed the dimples in his cheeks. He hadn't seen anybody with dimples until now and he aphid to admit they suited him; they looked cute somehow.

"Alrigh, see you later then... Wait lay, which way do you go?" Jongdae said as he was about to turn round the corner the opposite way to Junmyeon.

"The quickest way to go for me is this way" he pointed the same way as Junmyeon. "I'll walk with suho if that's fine with you?" He smiled looking at Junmyeon.

"Erm yeah that's fine, I could do with some company"

"Alright then! See you whenever!" Jongdae said as he was already walking away. Yixing stood next to Junmyeon and they both began to head the other direction.

To begin with the it was slightly awkward especially becuase Jongdae wasn't there, but then Yixing brought up a conversation, which then turned into different subjects. He found it surprisingly easy to talk to Yixing and keep the conversation going.
While deep into a conversation, Yixing stopped exactly when Junmyeon stopped outside his house. Junmyeon thought maybe he just wanted to finish his sentence and then he'll carry on walking...

"Alright, I'll see you some other time then I guess" Junmyeon smiled sweetly and Yixing returned it.

"Yeah, see you around." They both walked up to the two houses next to each other without realising until at they both stood at their doors. "Wait wha—"

"Do you— you live there!?"

"I was about to ask the same question!"

"When? Surely I would know my own neighbour!" He was honestly really shocked! How did he not realise he was living in the house next to him?!

"I've lived here for ages! And again I could say the same thing!" Yixing laughed.

"This can't be happening" for a moment Junmyeon thought he was tricking him, he didn't really life there and he only wanted to see his reaction. I mean, it wasn't because he didn't like Yixing, it's just.... He didn't really know.

" it's not that bad is it?"

"No! I mean, no I didn't mean it in that way... But I—I didn't —I don't know. I'm just gonna ... Erm go now ... Bye" he gave a small, quick and sharp now and rushed to unlock the door. Then he vanished inside before he got a reply.

Yixing was just left outside staring at where Junmyeon had been standing. He sighed then unlocked his own door.

•••