Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT

Start from the beginning

"God, Ax. I-I don't-FUCK!" Duff cried as Axl pressed harder on his abdomen, forcing him to spill some more. Axl reached down, groping Duff's wet crotch. This was disgusting, but Duff couldn't help feeling turned on as he let out a groan, spilling into Axl's hand.

"Yeah, baby. That's it." Axl moaned, feeling the warm liquid seep between his fingers and dribble on the floor.

Izzy let out a loud groan, pumping his hard cock, closing his eyes and leaning back on a wall. He listened to Duff's wines and Axls sexy voice. 

"F-fuck!" Iz cried, he was already so close just from watching him. Axl turned around, leaving Duff in a wet mess.

He put his arms on either side of Izzy's head, leaning close to him. His mouth kissed the tender skin of his neck, causing the black haired man to let out a sob from all the pleasure. 

"Keep it up, Iz. Wanna see you come all over your naughty little self." Axl growled in Izzy's ear, grabbing it in his teeth gently and sucking it, breathy hot moans in the taller mans ear.

Izzy pumped faster, looking into Axl's eyes. 

"Come for me, bitch." Axl hissed, looking down and watching his friend stroke himself. That did it for poor Izzy.

Iz cried out, spilling hot liquid all over himself and some spraying onto Axl. The redhead groaned at the sight with a grin, satisfied at Izzy's performance. 

"Well done." Axl purred, kissing Izzy harshly.

"Uh, guys?" Duff called out from across the bathroom. "My dick's still hard, someone better fucking suck it or I'm gonna pass out."

Axl was about to rush over to help him, but Izzy stopped him, grabbing his arm.

"I wanna do it." He huffed, still catching his breath from his high. He wiped sweat off his forehead and slowly stumbled over to Duff, who had a face full of pain.

"I got a better idea." Izzy whispered. "Lemme ride you."

A grin formed on Duff's swollen lips. 

"You naughty fucker."

Izzy smiled sweetly, pulling his clothes off completely.

"Keep the leather jacket on." Duff panted, "It looks sexy on you." 

The guitarist smirked, slipping the leather on his naked body and walking up to Duff who sat in a puddle of his own piss. Duff took his pants off completely.

"Prep him, Axl." The blonde commanded in a gruff voice. Axl jumped up, happy to be involved, and slid up next to Izzy, peppering kisses on his shoulders and slipping two fingers in the whining boys hot mouth.

Izzy moaned, lapping at Axls slim fingers, tasting the hint of Duff's piss. Fuckin gross.

When Axl's fingers were coated in a Iz's spit, he pulled them out, reaching down and circling his hole causing Izzy to let out a slutty moaning. He wasted no time, thrusting his slim fingers in and out of his bandmate, Duff watching silently on the ground, dick in hand, pumping softley.

Once Izzy was ready, Axl gently nudged him to Duff, who grabbed his waste and pulling him down. Slowly, Izzy was lowered onto Duff's hard cock. They were both panting, desperate and horny as they adjusted to the feeling. 

Izzy moaned, bouncing up slightly, enjoying the feeling of Duff's cock shoved up his ass. Duff growled, bucking into Duff in a slow thrusting motion. Axl's watchful eyes scouted Izzy's unused mouth.

"Duff." Axl snapped, looking at the sweaty man biting his lip.

"What?" Duff grunted, grabbing Iz's hips and pulling up slightly, then slamming the black haired man down onto his cock, pounding into his tight little ass.

"Turn him around."

Duff slowed his actions, turning Izzy around so the guitarist was facing Axl and his back was pushed up againsts Duff's chest. Axl pulled his cock out of his pants, tilting Izzy's head up so his lips were inches away from the singer's throbbing member.

Izzy got the memo and wrapped his hot little mouth around the redhead's dick, Axl threw his head back with a groan, burying his hands in the black hair of his bandmate. Duff panted at Axl and Izzy's moans, bouncing Izzy onto his cock faster.

Pleasure was overwhelming Iz. The only thing he could think about was the cock in his ass and the cock in his mouth. His eyes watered as he neared his orgasm, choking and gagging on Axl's dick.

"Yeah, slut!" Axl growled, fucking Izzy's mouth with his cock. "Choke on it!" 

"Shit, Axl!" Duff whined, looking down and watching Izzy's ass slap against him, sinking on his dick over and over again. 

Izzy made a high pitched squeal as Duff pulled him off of his cock, then slammed him back down. With a low groan, Axl shot hot liquid down the man's throat, watching him take it all in with a gulp. 

Duff came, spurting into Izzy's ass with a huge grunt, causing Iz to shudder and shoot all over himself. 

Duff slowed down as Axl pulled his dripping cock out of the poor mans mouth, his cum dribbling out of Izzy's mouth like spit. Izzy sat on Duff's wasted dick for a minute, laying his head back and panting, face red. Duffy sloppily kissed his neck, lapping at the sweat on the sweet skin.

Axl leaned down, lifting Izzy off of Duff and held the man in his arms. Duff being Duff, he swooped in and gently licked his own fucking cum out of Izzy's ass causing Izzy to sob into Axl's chest.

"You did good, baby." Axl cooed, brushing the sweaty black locks out of Izzy's flushed face with a smile. 

Duff stood up, pulling on his pants and giving Axl a sloppy kiss, then Izzy.

All three men sighed in each others arms, completely drunk off of their orgasms and off of literally all the drugs they consumed that night.

"Let's go home." Axl smiled, holding Duff's hand and slinging a arm around Izzy.

~

A/N

HEYYYY IT'S BEEN A WHILE WOOP

Tomorrow is the last day of school heLL YEAHHHHHH

ALSO I SAW KORN AND STONESOUR LAST NIGHT AND DAMN BEST NIGHT EVERRRRRRRRR

LOVE YOU GUYS

Threesomes are hot

~Munky