He Hits You

I will not be including Dean in this imagine as I did one for him in my other imagine 'Bruise'. Thank you for not hating me for not uploading in ages (if you do, I don't blame you).

Warning: Contains swearing
Word Count: 1495 words

Sam

You swung open the bunker door and stormed in, Sam slowly trailing behind you. You were beyond pissed. You and Sam were at a bar together when a girl started flirting with Sam. The girl flirting didn't piss you off. What pissed you off was that Sam didn't try to stop her.

"You don't need to be mad. It's not like I screwed her." Sam stated making you inhale sharply.

"So what? You didn't even try to stop her. Your girlfriend was sitting right next to you and you let another woman flirt with you. How can I not be mad?" You said calmly but menacingly which showed how angry you were.

"Y/N... this is just childish." Sam said and shook his head. You began to grow annoyed by Sam's comments.

"It's not childish. If it isn't obvious, I'm having a civilised conversation with you. I'm not yelling or overreacting... just speaking." You said in a monotone voice. Sam rolled his eyes. "Why are you showing so much attitude? I'm trying to sort out an issue with my boyfriend but you seem to not want us to fix anything."

"Shut up. You know I want us to fix our problems." Sam began to grow angry. He loved you and was always putting 100% into your relationship but your anger was the only thing you could see.

"Well then show it. Right now, all I see is someone who is uninterested, unmotivated-"

"Y/N..." Sam warned but you continued.

"Moody, disgusting and just a fucking disgrace-" You didn't get to finish your sentence when Sam shoved you backwards making you slam into the table with a grunt. You fell to the floor and held your back in pain.

"No, Y/N..." Sam whispered and tried to approach you. You held up a hand to stop him.

"Get out of my face." You didn't have to say it twice and Sam was already out of the room, leaving you on the floor in pain.

Castiel

"Cas, can't you stay for a little longer?" You pleaded your boyfriend who shook his head. This is the first time you've seen him in 3 weeks and he was leaving after you spent 10 minutes together. "I haven't seen you in a month and you're already leaving. How long are you gonna be gone this time?"

"Y/N... you know what's going on in heaven is important." Cas started and avoided your gaze. He looked anywhere but you. He got ready to leave but you grabbed his arm to stop him.

"I know that but just a day with me wouldn't hurt? Please." You suggested, holding onto the sleeve of his trench coat. He sighed and looked down at you and tried to shrug you off.

"Let go." He said sternly but you shook your head, only gripping it tighter. He so desperately wanted to stay with you but he needed to get back to heaven.

"Please..." You muttered but Cas ignored you, growing frustrated with your actions.

"Y/N, let go now." He said again but you ignored him again. He inhaled deeply before placing his free hand in front of himself.

"What are you-" You cut yourself off when you were flung away from Cas and into a bookshelf. You winced and held the back of your head and your back. You looked at your boyfriend in disbelief, not believing that he would do something like that. Cas sent you an apologetic look but nonetheless, disappeared and left you alone.