You're Pregnant

Umm, can we talk about this photo of Jensen and the twins? They're so perfect.

For this imagine, I'll be doing two different scenarios for each guy- a good and bad reaction to the pregnancy. Okay, this took FOREVER to write.

Warning: Contains swearing
Word Count: 4714 words

Dean

Good-

You stared at the pregnancy test in shock. All 3 of them were lined up next to each other and all of them were positive.

Positive.

You were nervous but happy. You always dreamed of being a mother and this is your dream coming true. You didn't know how Dean would react.

"Y/N, you've taken ages in the bathroom. Come out already." Dean called from the other side of the bathroom.

"Be out in a second!" You replied. You picked up one of the tests and hid it behind your back. As you got out, Dean was sat on your shared bed. "I have something to tell you."

Your heart began thumping against your chest and your palm became sweaty, your grip on the test tightening and then loosening.

"What is it?" He asked and never broke eye contact with you as you sat next to him and handed the test to him. His eyes widened and you saw his mouth slowly open in shock. "Really?"

"Well, I took 3 tests and they all came out positive. I don't know how reliable these things are but-" He cut you off by pulling you into his chest and wrapping his arms around you. You heard him sniffle and your eyes watered at the thought of finally being able to start a family with him.

"We're gonna be parents!" He laughed and slowly pulled away. His eyes were watery and his green eyes looked as vibrant as ever. "We're gonna have a baby."

Bad-

"No, no, no. This can't be happening." You whispered in shock. You were pregnant and you were scared. You always wanted to have your own kids and start a family but not like this. You did not want to bring up your child in the hunter life.

You knew exactly how Dean felt about kids and you knew exactly how he was gonna react. He did not want any, especially not when you both lived a hunters life.

He can't know. He won't know.

Despite being a hunter and this life being dangerous for a child, this is your child. The idea of holding your baby in your arms made your heart swarm. Abortion was not even an option. So you decided to hide it from Dean. It's a terrible idea but you were gonna keep the child. You threw the tests in the bin and walked out of the bathroom, hiding the fact that you just found out that you have a human growing inside of you.

Dean walked into the bathroom after you and closed the door. You sat on your bed, gripping the sides of the mattress tightly. This was supposed to be be good news so why does it feel so bad? A million thoughts were runningn through your mind but was cut off as the bathroom door abruptly swung open.

"What the fuck is this?" Dean exclaimed holding the pregnancy tests in his hand. Your eyes widened and you realised that you couldn't hide this from him. It was stupid of you to think you could.