Baby

Warning: Contains swearing
Word Count: 2480 words

Dean

You, Dean, Sam and Cas were hunting down a couple of witches. There was 4 of them so you all fought one. The boys killed the witches they were fighting but yours took longer than expected. Before you killed the witch, she mumbled some words and something misty emerged from her hands and pushed your body back slightly.

"What the hell?" You whispered and inspected your body but nothing seemed different until the morning after.

"Dean, go wake up Y/N. She's been sleeping in long enough." Sam said and Dean nodded, heading to your shared room. He opened the door, expecting to be met with your sleeping figure on the bed. Instead, there was a tiny baby in your spot. Dean's eyes widened and he approached the baby. The baby had shining y/e/c eyes and faint dimples and smiled up at Dean. The baby had a diaper and a big white shirt on, which is what you were wearing before you were turned into a baby.

He stared questioningly at you and put two and two together.

"Y/N?" He asked and you nodded quickly, giggling and stretching out your hands for Dean to pick you up. He held you to his chest and went back to where Sam and Cas were sat. "Guys, we have a problem."

"What do you- why are you holding a baby?" Sam questioned as he shut his laptop and Cas rested against the side of the table.

"This is Y/N." He turned your small body to face the boys. You smiled lazily at them and giggled once again. As a baby, everything was more funnier since you didn't understand a word coming out of their mouths so it sounded like gibberish to you.

"How is that even possible?"

"I think it was the witches yesterday. They probably cast a spell on her or something." Dean said and looked down at your sleepy figure with a small smile on his face. You cuddled his shoulder and held his finger in your tiny hand. "She is such a cute baby."

"I'll find a cure." Sam reassured Dean and opened his laptop, determined to find a cure for you.

"Take your time. I don't mind Y/N being as cute as this." Dean went into the kitchen and began cooing at you the entire way there. He picked out some food for you and fed you himself, not letting Sam or Cas anywhere near you.

She wants me to hold her, is what he would say to Sam and Cas when they asked if they could hold you. Once they found a cure, Dean was pretty upset to say the least.

Sam

"Which one do you like, Y/N? This one or this one?" Sam asked and positioned two pink onesies in front of him. You sat in the baby carrier in the trolley and giggled, pointing to the one on his left. He put that one in the trolley and walked off to find some diapers. For some reason, you woke up in baby form and Sam has been taking care of you all day. Dean and Cas forced Sam to take you out and buy baby supplies while they tried to find a cure.

"Now that we have the diapers, we need to find some baby food. Yay!" He clapped and upon seeing Sam's excitement, you began clapping excitedly. He smiled down at you and made his way to the baby food aisle. "Do you want chocolate or carrot and mashed potatoes?"