Wedding

[All the photos I've included in this preference are from Google Images]

Sorry I haven't been updating as much lately. School has me pulling my hair out in frustration because of the amount of exams and assignments I have. Thankfully, my holidays are in 6 days so my updates will hopefully be regular after that.

Word Count: 782 words

Dean

You walked down the aisle with a smile on your face, holding your dad's arm. Dean stood at the end of the aisle, staring at you with watery eyes. He never imagined himself getting married to you or anyone. He believed that because he lived a hunter's life, he wouldn't get the chance to fall in love or start a family but you came along and changed those beliefs. You showed Dean that no matter what kind of life he lives, he still has the chance to find love. He couldn't thank you enough for that.

You reached the end of the aisle, wiping away your tear that fell without realising. Your dad handed you off to Dean, patting his shoulder gently.

"Don't hurt my girl." Your dad spoke firmly as he watched you let go of his arm and hold onto Dean's arm. Dean stared down at you lovingly.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said breathlessly as he turned around and readied himself to marry the woman of his dreams.

•

Sam

You wrapped your arms around Sam's neck while he held your waist. You both swayed gently to the music, enjoying the moment of just being in each other's arms.

"I love you." You spoke softly as you stared up at the man you love. He stared at you with a look you couldn't describe.

"I love you more." He replied, kissing you gently. You kissed back, ready to start your new life as Mrs Winchester.