✨ FCRA's Runner Up! ✨

A quick note to the reader.

✏---------------------------------✏

Hi 👋

Thanks for clicking on my book.

It's loosely based on composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake. I've always loved the music from it as well as the movie, The Swan Princess, also based on Tchaikovsky's ballet. So I decided to try my hand at it.

I honestly didn't expect much to come of the contest, as I was sure there were several other stories that would stand out more compared to mine. So imagine my surprise when I saw that I was one of the runners up! It felt good to get a little recognition.

Every winner and runner up worked hard on their story, so please check them out as well. You can find the full list in The Fairytale Community's 2016 Retelling Awards book, on their page FairytaleCommunity or in my reading list "FCRA's 2016". The chapter is called "FCRA'S 2016 Results" and is second to last. I hope you enjoy them as well as my book.

Constructive criticism is welcome. Votes and Comments are appreciated. 😊

Please read on and enjoy Swan Song.

Edit:
*I'm finally finished! But I am still making some edits.

***Note***
I do not own any of the pictures or videos. Most are wonderful pieces I found and thought were just right to enhance the story.