Chapter 31-New home

Afaan's POV

Afaan's POV

--
I was at Aasim's new office showing him the basic priorities he has to perform.I was amazed myself how i turned out to be very brave about the whole matter.

My new house with my wife is being arranged despite Aasim stopping every single task that has to do with the palace.It was all so frustrating.

"But Mr Fan, the house at Bustan al Shaeeb is part of the inherited property.I mean..."

"Aasim, i'm not moving out to Bustan Al Shaeeb.My house is at Al-Rifli street and i'm sure you have no problem with that".I cut him off before he finishes.

"Of course i have no problem Bro, as far as it has no relation to the palace property".He replied.I ignored him and continued showing him the essentials.He is still young, all he needs is monitoring.

After some minutes i went in to check how Ameerah was coping with packing and stuff.She has helping hands but she says she prefers setting everything herself so she'll not forget keeping the right things in their respective places.

I walked in and suddenly i noticed her wiping away tears.She looked worried and tired and it bothered me alot.

I gave her a long hug without saying anything.Then we both pulled away and i helped her organize the remaining stuff before we then began to move from the palace to our new home arranging and setting everywhere.

Some of the palace helps insisted on helping so it took us very little time to finish packing.

Our new home was not very big, but it was conducive.

"We are done with the packing Uncle, thank you very much for all your support".I said to Uncle Kareem shaking hands with him.He nodded and i knew he didn't like us leaving.

Ameerah was with Ammi crying as usual and saying good bye.I was becoming weak so i had to escape to avoid crying too.

She finally came out and we made our way to the car ready to drive us to our new home.The city was not in a calm state as many of the people did not agree on Aasim becoming king.

I had seen Aasim talking with some men but i pretended not to have seen him.I was helping Ameerah to get in the car when Aasim called out to me.He was already walking to me, and before i could get in he approached and embraced me to a hug .I hugged him back and then he spoke.

"I'm sorry Bro, There's just no other option.I deserve a goodbye shake too", he said and i shook his hand with a faint smile before i got into the car and that was when i realized most of the palace helps and guards were actually crying.

I closed my eyes tight ignoring the situation and told the driver to drive off, and off we went leaving the place which was filled with memories and that which will reside in our hearts forever.
--

"You've got to rest dear, you are very tired".I said to Ameerah and she didn't respond.I took away the bag from which she was taking clothes from.She had been quiet ever since we left the palace and it was worrying me.

"I'll cook something".She said and i shook my head."There are no groceries yet, i'll make an order".I smiled and picked out my cell phone, dialing a pizza shop i was addicted to, but i remembered i had no money with me so i decided to get some money from my credit card before i call.

I explained to her and then ran down the stairs and drove off.It was a good thing the car windows were tinted and the plate number doesn't signify the royal house so i didn't have to deal with people on the way.

i finally arrived at the bank and that was were i had to meet some people and accept their condolence.

I was shocked when the machine kept showing my card has been blocked .I met the officials and complained and their answer was "Sheikh Aasim was at the bank day before, blocking every single card from the palace.

I was angry and for the first time i felt insulted.I drove to the palace without thinking twice.No one dared to talk to me because it was obvious that i was angry.I sighted him from afar and reached him.

"Whatever made you block my card Aasim?" i asked and he was startled how angry i was.

"Well Mr Fan i told you i'm taking everything and i repeat, everything belonging to the people back to them.And your account held billions of dirhams which you know doesn't belong to you and..."

"Cut the crap Aasim ! I'm not here for any blabber.Go unblock it right now or you'll not like the consequences".I screamed at him.

"No no Mr Fan this is not allowed! Do not dare talk to me like that ever again.I was Aasim before, now i am King Aasim.But since you are my brother, this time i'll not lock you up but believe me if you repeat this again, i'm gonna be left with no other option than to lock you up.Now please leave my palace!"he screamed back pointing to the exit gate.

I decided to calm my self down and ignore his threat. I drove away without saying anything again.

It was like a dream.I never knew Aasim was capable of doing such a thing.I didn't know what i was going to tell Ameerah once i get back home.Aasim had taken everything including my bank savings.

I searched my pockets and thankfully i felt some money in it.I decided to go to a grocery store and get us some groceries for dinner.

I stopped by a shop and i was surprised how the old man treated me.It brought out the hidden tears in my eyes.He packed so many food stuffs into my car and refused to collect any money.

"I don't know about others but as for me, you'll continue to be my king forever until the day i die your highness".He said to me and that was when i felt tears i couldn't stop.I gave him a genuine hug and then drove off with my heart like that of stone.

I arrived our new home and my lovely wife was there waiting impatiently.She ran to me and embraced me.I showed her the stack of groceries and she cried and laughed at the same time.

Our life was going to be changed and it's obviously going to be hard before we adapt.Aasim was vent on destroying my life .But as far as i'm with my wife, any other problem would be a simple one.

But as far as i'm with my wife, any other problem would be a simple one

Thank you❤️❤️❤️